A few questions from a noobie after a lot of reading!

sunil92

Registered
Hi guys,
Just joined this forum recently and have tried to absorb as much information as possible, it's quite a wide field and takes some effort to come to terms with.

So I want to get a satellite receiver box and essentially I want your opinion for which one is best - I was thinking the Vu Solo2 seems to offer what I need but is quite old - is that an issue and is there anything that is more recent that offers anything revolutionary that I might be missing out on?

Is Vu the best brand? It seems to come quite highly praised from people on here. Not too bothered about the 4K as the only channels you can get are the sample ones and my 4K content will be netflix/amazon anyway.

What is the best image? I have seen an Evo Enfinity X2+ with VIX4 for less cost than the Solo2 but the image seems to be a lower quality imitation of openvix - is openvix the one to go for; I am quite keen for the sky look and function and will help people who are not as techy get used to it as well!

Finally - just to clarify - auto bouquets- that's just a tool which automatically downloads the latest channel lists to their frequencies so that if the channel changes it's frequency then you don't loose the channel without having to do another blind scan and reallocating it to the correct category!

Thanks a lot for your help!!!