Encode TV Recordings in less time!!!

srijan20

Registered
I want to know how The Torrent Submitters Encodes Every Animes/Cartoons in less time???
How It is Possible. They Don't Need Any Decryptions.
Japan The Hi-Tech City they don't have any encryptions in Channels????

The Torrent Submitters Uses MKV & Subtitles for ASS. Without any watermark & in 1080p quality.

No specific encoders are used for MKV making.

HOW THEY DO THIS KINDS OF THINGS!!!!!
Please any one tell.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
There are readers, I do.

But I can not reply what I do not understand.
maybe if you provide a Log for sample. Then we could TRY to study and maybe try to understand what you are saying.

Now if this is related to Video Codecs I seriously doubt this is the forum as I had not read a single post going deep into Video Codecs.

Good luck

PD: Start by describing what are "Torrent Submitters" and where we can look at them?

srijan20

Registered
Torrent is a Website that pirates everything you want? Like pirate decryption for TV Hacking.

Torrent Submitters I used to mean the person who post video, games& more in Torrent Websites.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Torrent Submitters = normal torrent users. I did once or two used torrent very long time to download a missing series. But I guess it is has change since the latest Interpol intervention.

Now lets see you say:
I want to know how The Torrent Submitters Encodes Every Animes/Cartoons in less time???

If you are the receiver. Then how do you know the sender "Encodes Every Animes/Cartoons in less time???"

I am sorry I know I am not helping but I do not understand.

dmr0x

Registered
They use fast shit encoder settings, thats why you see something that aired in 1080i appear on a torrent site in say 720p so quickly after airing. No idea why they dont just upload the original cap as a fast re-encode looks like ass.

Might be a penis size thing

srijan20

Registered
Open a torrent website = nyaa.se
You will see a list of Animes. [Don't Look Ads, They are Horrible]
Now open a A Link of Animes. Then a page will be opened.
You will a Line Like this "Submitter -- HorribleSubs"

The HorribleSubs is the submitter.
So how I know the submitter.

srijan20

Registered
thum_48561858f30ae0f3972.jpg

You can see a underlined Text. -- HorribleSubs
It is the Torrent Submitter.

srijan20

Registered
If anyone reading this thread please reply. If it needs to know about what you don't understand, Reply here.

srijan20

Registered
No specific encoders are used for MKV making.

Yesterday, I found that It Quoted Line is Wrong Because, I found a Option in VLC that can remove the encoder name in Video. It is impossible To Encode A Video without any Encoder.
So I found that they Torrent Submitters Edit The Video & Erase the Encoder Name in Video

dale_para_bajo

Registered
HEHEHE

Sound familiar. I still do not have the knowledge to understand your inquiry.

But seen that people delete and change stuff to obfuscate the end results that seems very familiar.