2x BDC - No ATR

serfer

Registered
BD cards seems to have ATR problem when you load them a CW DT file..to resolve that you have to clean the card with Dloader version 1.1 some times you may have to clik again when it stop on <testing card> after that load a new file!
Make sure 3.57 on programmer

Last edited:

VIP
I've written a WinExplorer script that restores the ATR to a BD card.

However, I do not have a card without an ATR to test it on.
Can anyone help, either with a dead card or to test the script.

I do not wish to make the script public until it has been thoroughly tested. Theoretically it should be 100% safe.

Cheers

darklordsbane

Registered
Hi 007.4
Any chance of it working on a Gamma card with no atr, or can you make one for a Gamma card, I will test it for you as I have a dead Gamma card
Please
DLB

VIP
No. Sorry.
The script is only applicable to the red, yellow or blue dragon cards.
It will not work on a gamma card.

Have you tried my 'Didem_ATR_restorer.xvb' ? There is a slight chance that that may work if the ATR is simply lost.
However, if the card has been hit with a killer cmd (some of the later gam files included this killer) then I'm afraid it is totally dead.
Sorry.

giles

Registered
same problem here.what was that file anyway nova or digiturk?
Digiturk! 09082011 or something.
BTW, I managed to restore the ATR with Dynamite programmer in phoenix mode 3.68MHz with BlueDragonloader v1.1.
-First tried to erase the card, but message "cleaning" was there for more than 20min.
-I stopped the procces and hit "write application" without browsing the file first.
-I've got message saying that file needs to be load, than I pressed OK and ATR showed up.
After that card was programmed ok.

VIP
PM me your email address and I will send you it.
Alternatively it is included in my "Toolkit V6 for AT90sc Smartcards"

Last edited:

nreans

Registered
The loader v2 (Blue Bear Icon) is the latest BDC loader isn't?

Doesn't really help anybody unless you say which loader you found to be a "better loader".......... does it?

Maybe you could post this "better loader" in the Public Upload Section of the forums.....

thanks

File in public upload sector listed as BDC Loader. I stress this is not my file I simply found it. Hope it resolves everyones BDC problems as it did mine.

dilly

Registered
Greetings from Oz.
I can report that a number of users have experienced the same issue of no ATR with the RDC.
I don't believe it is related to the os or disc format.
I suspect the card os does not check commands presented to it, allowing corruption.
Regards
dil

delboy123

Registered
I am still stuck with the same issue.
I have tried everything but am not getting anywhere at all.
I even tried the 007.4 ATR restore script but that would not even run for me just gave me script errors.
Not sure what else to do???

discofrenzy

Registered
searching

ive just spent about 45 minutes looking on here for the loader 1.0 or 1.1 and cannot find it anywhere ! frustrated can someone up it here please ? regards!

delboy123

Registered
Ok now this is just getting strange.
I have been trying the 007.4 atr restore script and for a while it was just giving me errors.
Now after playing around with the script it actually gives me an ATR from the card every time in Winex so it is still alive.
But then when I go back to Dragon Loader 1.1 and press erase card it says "testing card" and does nothing else.
And when I try putting a new file on it says no card detected.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i dont have a card but just try copying the text paste it in string line and then click on send as a string in emk loader out of the gamma section

delboy123

Registered
i dont have a card but just try copying the text paste it in string line and then click on send as a string in emk loader out of the gamma section

Just tried this.
When I open emk loader and click on reset I get:

Run-time error '8020':
Error reading comm device

I know it is set at the correct com port becuase when it is not I get:

Open Com Failed : Check COM setting

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i have not used it since the gamma days does it neeed to be in pheonix mode ...??? i am just going off what other people have said when i read other posts