Roland Garros 2017

Francescone

What about French Open tennis 2017 feeds? 3 transponders at 7 East had been posted, but signal seems very very low unfortunately.... I don't lock them. Something at 8 West in 16APSK, so not simple too. Anyone found other options? What about NS3 frequencies? Thanks.

bala240

Registered
Yes no luck with 7 East. However, World Feed is active on Asiasat 5. So something for Asian enthusiasts after all.

Francescone

Any news about NS3 feeds? Probably main courts are not in Hypermux I'm afraid.... no other NS3 frequencies found here. Speaking about european area, not able to reach Asiasat. Thanks.

Francescone

I could make tests in NS3 thanks to a friend, but I need feed parameters because no chance to blind scan in NS3.

sens333

Donating Member
I could make tests in NS3 thanks to a friend, but I need feed parameters because no chance to blind scan in NS3.

RG main courts @ NS3

Check 3W and 7E

3W
SR 68.571429
13V

//

7E
SR 68.571429
18V

Keep in mind that NS2000 has to have latest fw to lock those and the latest update (NS4)

Ubaldo Coldagelli

Registered
Again problems on 1st Roland Garros Muxx with Chatrier, Lenglen, Court 1 & Court 2. 2nd Muxx with Court 3, Court 6 & Court 14 OK...

Last edited:

Francescone

signal 10,5 db in north germany with 125 ....

Could you please tell me FEC rate? 3/4 as usual or 5/6? Here in Italy I have signal at around 8.5 dB with 1.8m, so I suspect that's a north european beam, and if FEC is 5/6 no less than 10 dB is required to lock. Also, no chance to test NS3 Hypermux, no NS4 upgrade here at the moment. Bad luck.

Francescone

So, I believe this mux is broadcasted by a beam covering north and east Europe. I would like to know where is mux for us in western Europe! As I said earlier, it's not in the NS3 mux at 10 East. Tested. I don't know in Hypermux, but I don't believe they can use all that mux just for tennis..... so, it must be in another NS3 frequency anywhere... any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sens333

Donating Member
So, I believe this mux is broadcasted by a beam covering north and east Europe. I would like to know where is mux for us in western Europe! As I said earlier, it's not in the NS3 mux at 10 East. Tested. I don't know in Hypermux, but I don't believe they can use all that mux just for tennis..... so, it must be in another NS3 frequency anywhere... any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have not seen any tennis feeds in 10E NS3 muxx ever. Just ESPN, NBA, some FTA channels and F1/some footie.

Tennis (WTA) was always on 7E/3W NS3. But you need the NS4 upgrade to lock them now.

PS. I tested 1.8m dish, northern europe 7E RG feeds, just under 9 dB and very unstable image.

Francescone

Last year Roland Garros and US Open main courts were all at 10 East 11387V in NS3, but it was 1 year ago or 9 months ago.... so much time. Signal from 7E is 8.5 dB in Italy with my 1.8m.... obviously no chance to lock. Do you think broadcasters get all courts via IP? It could be, but it's strange they have any satellite backup.

gyorgy

Feed Hunter
Signal from 7E is 8.5 dB in Italy with my 1.8m.... obviously no chance to lock. Do you think broadcasters get all courts via IP? It could be, but it's strange they have any satellite backup.

Maybe your dish is not adjusted precisely. Try to move your dish by hand slightly to the right, left, up and down and look if signal goes better (if it is possible of course). Try to replace your LNB by more sensitive one.
If el samak has a signal 10,5 db with 125cm dish I think 1.5m dish must be enough in Central Europe.