TM1500

weecooter

Registered
Hi Could someone help me please. Ive got a TM1500ci super box and the system info is channle version is oct 2006 so could someone help me to get the lastest channle line up please.

Many Thanks

SORRY IF IVE GOT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE SORRY ONLY NEW TO ALL THIS

mdt

VIP
Hi Could someone help me please. Ive got a TM1500ci super box and the system info is channle version is oct 2006 so could someone help me to get the lastest channle line up please.

Many Thanks

SORRY IF IVE GOT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE SORRY ONLY NEW TO ALL THIS

what country?, what size dish?, fixed or motorised? there is a patch/softcam available for your reciever which will open a decent amount of channels on various satellites. give us more info and we can advise you. regards mdt:thum:

weecooter

Registered
Hi There many thanks for getting back ive got a 1m dish and its sort of motorised i can get 1west ,13east,and 19.2east trying to get it up and running lol.i live in belfast uk if you can point me in the right derection once again many thanks

mdt

VIP
Hi There many thanks for getting back ive got a 1m dish and its sort of motorised i can get 1west ,13east,and 19.2east trying to get it up and running lol.i live in belfast uk if you can point me in the right derection once again many thanks

here m8 this is the latest patch and softcam for your reciever.
it should clear quite a bit for you. regards mdt

19.2e. c+nl/orf/tnt
39e. bulsat/ant1 europe
13e. rai/mezzo/tv globo/equida pro
23.5e, kabel ger
16e. sic-int
10e. wds-tv
4.8e. arqiva
9e. disney

there are also quite a few channels in b.i.s.s. system for which keys are available. in future if you need any help,patches or softcams just take a look in the technomate chat/software sections for all you need.

weecooter

Registered
hi there got the two dowdloaded and installed but it seems that its not opening anything that i can see on 13 east could you give me any more help on this one please.cheers

unknown

Registered
You need to have a server(cccam/newcamd etc) running via SSPP (HDVB) to open most stuff on 13E.

mdt

VIP
hi there got the two dowdloaded and installed but it seems that its not opening anything that i can see on 13 east could you give me any more help on this one please.cheers

try rai 1/2/3 and 4 on freq. 10.992.v.27500.2/3, tv globo on freq. 11.585.v.27500.3/4, mezzo on freq. 12.245.h.27500.3/4 and equida pro1+2 on freq. 12.380.v.27500.3/4. you could also enter the b.i.s.s. key for al aoula maroc on freq. 10.873.v.27500.3/4. you can find the key in the keys section under b.i.s.s. keys. make sure the patch is switched on , press menu,2004 (if i remember correctly:eek:) let us know how you get on and we,ll take it from there. regards mdt

mdt

VIP
the rai,1,2,3,4 are ok but how do i change the language to english if its a english movie ?

you cant m8, have a look at c+nl on [email protected] or bulsat@39e as theres some good stuff. theres mgm on 10east with b.i.s.s keys and nasn on 9e also for american sports. you should get most sats from 45e to 30w with a 1m dish once its set up correctly. any help just ask m8, regards mdt

weecooter

Registered
Hi There
Im setting my dish up right i think LOL, but do you have a up to date channle list thanks ive my dish on the ground setting it up but i think im going to get a h-h motor to see if that works cheers

weecooter

Registered
you said in one of your early post that the patch is switched on how do i switch it on you said menu 2004 but dont know ? please many thanks

gigibamse

Registered
you said in one of your early post that the patch is switched on how do i switch it on you said menu 2004 but dont know ? please many thanks

Hi mate.

First is the patch turned on? Press Menu, System Information then enter 2004 on the remote. If the patch was on you should see Cas and Biss options.

weecooter

Registered
Many Thanks Gigibamse,
do you know if there is a new patch out im only new to all this stuff and can`t find stuff/scared of doing something to the bow if i download the wrong thing