Trying to get 52.5E Turkmenistan

The plant man

Registered
Ive got a TM F3/5 and I used to be able to get this satellite really clearly with my 1 mtr dish but my my dish has moved very slightly and I cant quite get it. When I select 'Menu', 'Installation' and then 'Motorised Setting' I see I can then scroll down to 'Move' and if I nudge it slightly West I then see the signal bar turn blue and go to 81%. So what can I do now to lock it off at this and get this sat?

Any help greatly apprec.

The plant man

Registered
I should obviously mention I have a motorised system and I can get many sats quite clearly. When I get 19e and then put in 52.5e it moves to this sat and I can actually see the the channel but unfortunately the dish moves ever so slightly past the sat.

Mikelsat

Registered
You probably have usals settings, you can either go into the Sat list and change this Sat to "Diseqc Motor" setting (Select Disqec 1.2), adjust the position L/R, and then go to "Save" and press OK,
or if you want to keep usals settings you can go into the Sat List and Edit this Sat and change it's position from 52.5E to 52E or whatever works and Save, I don't have a TM F3/5, I'm just going by the online manual, hope this helps, Mike.

Last edited: