Autoroll Biss Receiver Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

el samak

VIP
Hi together ,

- Test made by my own Starsat 2000 Hyper Receiver with latest SW 2.10

i was order that Kind of Receiver and today i was test it on some Feeds 7e and 10e

Here the Result:

for example Hamburg G20 11171 H 7200 wasn t working

another example is 7e 11010 V9874 active at the Moment

http://streamcloud.eu/u6fqj8v8b2ym/video-1499534887.mp4.html

NOT WORK AT ALL ... so it s 100 % , there is a database filled with known CW s...not more and no less than that....

(if someone tell me here another Story PLEASE ONLY WITH VIDEO PROOF !!)

i think also some User just want to sell that "Trash" as working "AU"

So i can just tell SU User , don t spend your money for this "special" Feature....

Many Users here make a very very Hard work to find CW s for US , i have many Respect to them ! :)

have a nice rest day :thum:

Last edited:

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
I hope you have not hurry a friend
It would have been better to wait a few days for a complete review
I'm just talking about "AU Biss" Do not defend the device
We saw some complicated FEED,s that were Open in seconds and carrying new keys !!
So far we do not know what mechanism you are doing but in anyway it is very useful for those who do not have chains

Chycho Py

Feed Hunter
Good morning gentlemen, I see that this subject is not very clear yet
I have receivers that do that work connected to the internet, it does not have 100% effectiveness
There are times when you find the key in a few seconds, for example the last FIFA event. Conferences in Russia used keys according to days / dates and I believe they were new keys, I do not really understand where the keys are. A database.
Good rest for everyone

el samak

VIP
We saw some complicated FEED,s that were Open in seconds and carrying new keys !!
So far we do not know what mechanism you are doing but in anyway it is very useful for those who do not have chains

for my opinion , it s a waste of time to wait longer to make a review , i was testing yesterday about 20 Feeds , and many of them not open @ all , and i was waiting more than 10 min....

i agree to sanabriajosi , on some feed it takes 5-30 sec , other NOT OPEN @all , so i am still 90 % Sure, it s just a DATABASE FILLED with CW´s .....

also i don t want to fight with USERS here about that "AU BISS"

for me it s nothing special at the moment , and some Members make use of them only because they can sell that Receivers... that s my true thinking of that History....

next example NOT OPENING FEED ....

10e 11191 H 7200
Fi18 GNVE

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMOkUNKaBgI

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you my friends. This receiver doesn't open all feeds So it's a wastage of time to spend time with this receiver. The best way to decrypt the feed is recording Crypt8 rather than wasting time on such receivers. THIS receiver find few feeds Cw not all feeds

strong5000

Registered
i said none box can open all biss channel for autoroll, but AR@H said their box can open all, very funny.

slugworth

Registered
some receivers,like the gsky v7, won't let you record a scrambled .ts
I have to switch over to my old openbox s10 to record scrambled .ts to analyze.

Chycho Py

Feed Hunter
for my opinion , it s a waste of time to wait longer to make a review , i was testing yesterday about 20 Feeds , and many of them not open @ all , and i was waiting more than 10 min....

i agree to sanabriajosi , on some feed it takes 5-30 sec , other NOT OPEN @all , so i am still 90 % Sure, it s just a DATABASE FILLED with CW´s .....

also i don t want to fight with USERS here about that "AU BISS"

for me it s nothing special at the moment , and some Members make use of them only because they can sell that Receivers... that s my true thinking of that History....

next example NOT OPENING FEED ....

10e 11191 H 7200
Fi18 GNVE

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMOkUNKaBgI

In my case, what I could experience this "system" if I find a new feed in biss, I leave only 1 or 2 minutes in "autobusqueda" of the receiver, if in 2 minutes does not find already left and another receiver to record and try to The traditional method.

el samak

VIP
today i saw some feeds found by SU User and posted public CW , in the first Time not work in Box , after like half an hour was working ... everybody can think about my opinion (Database with CW´s) ....

ARA$H

Banned

hi
some feeds open au by server
We checked open 1 min

But it does not work for all frequencies

I confirm this

Important note:
some feeds not open by server box
Even if the keys is public
But the channel will not open again
We tested this week

digi_knarf

Banned
Hi,

What's so hard to understand?

The manufacturers of these cheap alleged AU BISS China junk crates are scammers and cutters. They use the CWS published here, The CW, which was collected by Shishmish, or which is always recurring, etc.

Au for Biss cannot function due to an arbitrary session control wordes. There is no algorithm for all 481 trillion possible CW... to which an AU can build.

The CWS are created individually and arbitrarily by the providers.

That you can continue to write the liar here... should users be deceived? There is no AU-BISS!

ARA$H

Banned
You're a liar. AU = all channels of this encryption can be decrypted.

AU by server - laughable.

I tested for 7 days biss feed , chs

Because I have 3 boxes to test
TIGER T6 CLASS FULL
TIGER T6 HIGH CLASS
TIGER T8 HIGH CLASS

Do you have a boxS ?
Comment about the ....

we need to connect to the server
for work function Auto updating BISS

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
I hope your discussion here be constructive, as I see, I have to delete some post which have insulte.
So please be more polite.

ARA$H

Banned
Some users think it works the server after public keys in su

for example
These keys are public
7.0°E
12564 H 7120
4:2:0
ID: FEED2 OM vs SAEL

#CW: 59 85 74 52 71 71 77 59
But it does not work on the box s au

ARA$H

Banned
Some users think it works the server after public keys in su

for example
These keys are public
7.0°E
12564 H 7120
4:2:0
ID: FEED2 OM vs SAEL

#CW: 59 85 74 52 71 71 77 59
But it does not work on the box s au

This is my confirmation

ARA$H

Banned
This is my confirmation

So even if the keys are public

But the box can not open :thum:

Black is the picture osd

Even if you wait 30 minutes
The keys can not be found :nana:

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
You could argue that this key is deliberately left out of the database to try and prove they are not taking keys from sat-universe.

I have no idea. I have a Starsat 2000 arriving this coming week. Maybe it is a waste of money, hopefully not.

ARA$H

Banned
You could argue that this key is deliberately left out of the database to try and prove they are not taking keys from sat-universe.

I have no idea. I have a Starsat 2000 arriving this coming week. Maybe it is a waste of money, hopefully not.

I tested for 7 days
Sometimes the keys can be found by the box
That they are not public su:thum:

My opinion is 80 % 100 channels (BISS)Opens by server
It may not work for 20 % 100 channels (BISS)

You will report when you are testing 2000 hyper :thum:

Status
Not open for further replies.