How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

digi_knarf

Banned
It's easy, if you want success rate you need some extra stuff (Nvidia Card, Big HDD or SSD, a good PC and you have to download some TB information from colibri page). But I guarantee that you again will have to use the CWFinder for some feeds

Hi tani1,

I already know a little bit and the CW-Finder has already 15 and more years. Believe me that. The CW-Finder only makes sense ... if at least 2 byte are known.

According to the motto Table: who has the biggest?

v1_ffh-.jpg

Semprejuve

Registered
Why my Antivirus find 2 virus (Trojan) when i download cw finder of the post number 400 in this discussion? For safety, currently i haven't open the program.....

Martin.Wigston

Registered
Whether it is safe or not AVG just wont let me run it on my computer.

What I cant understand is why the author of it hasnt made changes to stop the false positives, if indeed they are false.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
its False 100% .
So if you wish to run CW-Finder then you must make exception in your firewall or AVG or just Disable AVG its not going to do nothing whatsoever if you ever do pick up a Real virius anyhow ,LMFAO !! :D

dvlajkovic

So if you wish to run CW-Finder then you must make exception in your firewall or AVG or just Disable AVG its not going to do nothing whatsoever if you ever do pick up a Real virius anyhow ,LMFAO !! :D
To make exception in firewall?!
For what?
Do you know what is firewall?

I am not asking for explanation on how to use this program without triggering the a/v protection, just tell us why on Earth would anyone want to alter the firewall when it comes to using CW finder?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Because pretty much every A/V Software gets triggered when opening an .exe file
And Windows Firewall does block pretty much all .exe file extensions aswell .
This is nothing new or different its been the case for many years especially worse when using AVG as it gives False alerts when opening pretty much any file even genuine files that are 100% tested and safe like CWFinder .
if it was in any way dodgy then please do provide explanation as to why ZERO members have reported anything malicious when using CWFinder ?
it is a very handy tool to have but only usefull for finding known and pre-used keys , but big majority of feeds will use keys that wont be found with pretty much any tool so its six of one half dozen of the other : ))

dvlajkovic

Firewall(s) never had to do anything with exe files.
Their purpose is to monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic.
So you're totally wrong, and as such, your advice can create potential threats to anyone who does follow your advice and make exception in firewall.
Just this, nothing more or less.

fiji

No need firewall exception in Windows & AVG Not Good Antivirus
CW Finder EXE file Run Very Well Without any spacial Setting in Windows I have nod32 Antivirus Cwfinder Run Very fine & no virus
in exe file.

SatEze

Donating Member
No need firewall exception in Windows & AVG Not Good Antivirus
CW Finder EXE file Run Very Well Without any spacial Setting in Windows I have nod32 Antivirus Cwfinder Run Very fine & no virus
in exe file.
Just to add!
When I experienced Avira Anti virus, flag "CW finder exe" as a virus, I sent the file to Avira's tech support for screening and they determined it was virus free (False positive). In their next release, they removed it from their list of known virus files. Conclusion? The CW exe file is clean!:thum: