Is a Sat dish still worth having

• Thread starter Deleted member 118050
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118050

Hello guys..
I currently have a Technomate 5402 MK2 driving a 1metre dish which covers roughly 45east round to 30west...been doing this for close to 30 years now..i've received everything that was ever worth decoding including now doing the c-lines route and until recently i've been happy with it... but have now decided that those can be more trouble than they are worth.

Anything worth watching now seems to be easily available using Kodi or any of the other IPTV boxes which are available....

Is it a fair assessment to make that there is no point in having a dish nowadays given the amount of stuff available via IPTV or am I missing out on some other way of doing things....just interested in the opinions of others...

Last edited by a moderator:

manic01

Super VIP
If you think watching iptv quality is better than sat hd then maybe bin the box.
I watched ppv boxing in 1080 free of charge yesterday along with epl games.
No cs was needed.
Loads of providers still good on cs and hd with english audio for all except epl.

sandy55

Registered
Hello guys..
I currently have a Technomate 5402 MK2 driving a 1metre dish which covers roughly 45east round to 30west...been doing this for close to 30 years now..i've received everything that was ever worth decoding including now doing the c-lines route and until recently i've been happy with it... but have now decided that those can be more trouble than they are worth.

Anything worth watching now seems to be easily available using Kodi or any of the other IPTV boxes which are available....

Is it a fair assessment to make that there is no point in having a dish nowadays given the amount of stuff available via IPTV or am I missing out on some other way of doing things....just interested in the opinions of others...
sattelite dish would allways whorst even after 10 years when cardsharing would be killed on every caid and everybody move to the shit iptv
main reasons is like allways encryption emm/ecm grabbing playing on providers ird (hdmi stream have included watermarking)
in some smartcards paired to irds you can grab watermarks commands etc.
so now you should understand yours questions :)

and btw. iptv box is mostly shit
is fairly better to buy one of vu+ 4k and use it for watching iptv streams

Last edited: