PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

t86

Registered
Thank but AFN channels work with that "fix", Discovery is not working without stream relay.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have not been able to follow all the developments of AFN due to being very busy with work.

I am now finding that AFN is clearing on my PC card but not any longer on my VU Ultimo 4K using oscam.
I have rescanned and found the channels but they won't clear.

So, what changes do I need to make?

keano16

Donating Member
Can anyone tell me if Powervu 2.9 works with MTN ?

Its a long time since I tried MTN.

Using DVBviewer Pro and Powervu 2.9, 4.8e and 1.0w channels work OK but MTN on 20.0w only works for 1 second then it goes black.

keano16

Donating Member
Thanks for that.

Another question when I scan 12513 I get service 501,502,503 and 504.

No Sport24 ?

Any ideas ?

dssnosher

Registered
Does anyone know if V.2.9.1 is now able to get Sony network working in Intelsat 20? Is there Linux x64 version yet?

sage79

Registered
Hi,

i have a question on powervu format keys about channel with same service id

in softcam i have for example

P 009E0066 00 XXX ; 9°est
P 009E0066 01 XXX ;

P 048E0066 00 XXX ; 4.8°est
P 048E0066 01 XXX ;

i have assigned different group id but result is that i see first channel but not the second (keys are right). Why? Where am I doing wrong? Is group id necessary for channels with same srvid?

0D04

Registered
Does MTN work with latest keys and NCAM 4.0 ?
I installed NCAM today, set the latest keys, Logfile
show "found by Emulator" but picture is dark, I tried direct via DVBAPI encryption and Stream relay.
Any idea ?

vissani

Registered
hi everybody, i am an old smanettone since early 90s but are many years that i don't follow the new developments of this phantastic hobby...i have a ct4100plus with the patch 149p...may i use this as emulator for PowerVu? thanks in ad....