hi looking for Chantilly feed/Biss thanks in advance

any feeds/bissfor sky sports racing on ABS3A (3.0w) thanks in advance

LADYC

Registered
morning any french feeds for today Longchamps and Angers thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
anyone have an idea about German's Feeds on 3.0W ? where are they?

3°W can be users for bundeliga 2 (rarely) and bundesliga 1 (usually) feeds as alternative to Eutelsat 7°E.
So if you have all feeds on 7°E (as today) there is no feed there :D

Consider 3°W is a backup satellite only, often used when there are many feeds already on 7°E. But now you've not this problem with many sport events stopped.

While bundesliga 3 feed can be at 3°W, 33°E, 3.1°E, 5°W, but this competition is still stopped because of covid-19.

So you've no German football feed at 3°W

feed army

Feed Hunter
3°W can be users for bundeliga 2 (rarely) and bundesliga 1 (usually) feeds as alternative to Eutelsat 7°E.
So if you have all feeds on 7°E (as today) there is no feed there :D

Consider 3°W is a backup satellite only, often used when there are many feeds already on 7°E. But now you've not this problem with many sport events stopped.

While bundesliga 3 feed can be at 3°W, 33°E, 3.1°E, 5°W, but this competition is still stopped because of covid-19.

So you've no German football feed at 3°W

3.Liga Will restart next Weekend from flash score , sofa scroe and Soccer stand

suny99

Registered
I can't receive this one with my 105 cm dish:

Eutelsat 10A ( 10.0°E )
11078 H 7500
DVB-S2 - 4:2:0 - 8PSK
ID: ENC-6

is signal weak?

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
I can't receive this one with my 105 cm dish:

Eutelsat 10A ( 10.0°E )
11078 H 7500
DVB-S2 - 4:2:0 - 8PSK
ID: ENC-6

is signal weak?

No, both feeds (10E and 100E) left. It seems it was only a backup feed indeed, maybe active for some technical problem. Problem solved, feed has left :mad:

feed army

Feed Hunter
@kugujen the feed is correct i asked a friend from Jordan to see the feed and test it .. i think no problem and as you can see after the ban given by you .. i became posting strictly and seriously .. and thank you for your note

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
@kugujen the feed is correct i asked a friend from Jordan to see the feed and test it .. i think no problem and as you can see after the ban given by you .. i became posting strictly and seriously .. and thank you for your note

It's not a problem how you have the feed, becuase feeds go on internet very soon.
As I wrote, rules request we post only what we can test or at least say not tested by myself.
This to avoid an infinite copy/past from facebook account.
I suggest you to be very careful in future, just remember about you past...
I wanted to be clear. This is my last advise about this issue, post as you like, but be careful not doing any error :mad:

feed army

Feed Hunter
It's not a problem how you have the feed, becuase feeds go on internet very soon.
As I wrote, rules request we post only what we can test or at least say not tested by myself.
This to avoid an infinite copy/past from facebook account.
I suggest you to be very careful in future, just remember about you past...
I wanted to be clear. This is my last advise about this issue, post as you like, but be careful not doing any error :mad:

Yes friend i'm very careful before posting .. and i didn't post untill a friend sent pictures of the feed and CW