Amiko HD Chat !

brisel

Registered
Amicoreceiver.com is the best site for any sw and emu version

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 dual sim using Tapatalk

karamouzas

Registered
hi all, does anybody know what amiko receiver open tandberg39e and pvu4.8e? e.g amiko mini hd se can open they? thank you.

dahaka

Registered
Spark software can open tandberg 7e 10e 39e 42e any other sat using only oscamemu plugin .
Spark can open powervu only using mcas plugin .

karamouzas

Registered
i have amiko mini hd se, with 2.3.96emu when i try to pass 2.4.15 by dekolte receiver says no compatible software, does anybody knows what im doing wrong, how can i pass the last fw by dekolte? thank you

upandcumming

Registered
Hi all!

On the latest version, 2.4.16 but I have never been able to Import E2 database ever. It never works! Is there anything that I can do to get it working?

upandcumming

Registered
Hi all!

On the latest version, 2.4.16 but I have never been able to Import E2 database ever. It never works! Is there anything that I can do to get it working?

I managed to get it working, but all it can do is take the channel names, no transponders, no channel information.

Is there anything else I can try?

danielnait

Registered
Hello everyone I have a decoder Amiko mini combo hd if, a few days did not go more I load a new firmware from the official website amiko and I encountered a problem that when I enter the installation section, I get only the satellite search, since which is a combo does not come out the more terrestrial search someone can help me kindly. thank you

danielnait

Registered
Hello everyone I have a decoder Amiko mini combo hd if, a few days did not go more I load a new firmware from the official website amiko and I encountered a problem that when I enter the installation section, I get only the satellite search, since which is a combo does not come out the more terrestrial search someone can help me kindly. thank you :mad::mad::mad:

mattia702001

Registered
Hi,
can someone help me to update powervu key for arena sport on 1.9 est with amikohd 8300? Last update of firmware was in 2016-07-18 and I can't change powervu keys. Also youtube doesn't work. Is there any new firmware to solve these problems?

Thanks in advance,

Mattia

buonincontrigi

Registered
Hi, there are chances to see a new firmware for amiko mini combo with integrated "xtream codes" application, like for amiko 8260?

mattia702001

Registered
Hi,

I't isn't so easy because powervu coding doesn't appear for key editing and when I try to change the keys by a new mcaskey.bin, the decoder cannot open arena channels and reboot when I try to enter in key edit menu.

I think the keys are stored in the firmware, so, can someone know how modify amiko hd 8300 to watch arena channels?

Regards,

Mattia

Change it yourself, by taking it from softcam.key files.... easy-peasy...

gorski

Registered
You have to figure out where the key goes, what the format is and ten use the ones that are freely available and substitute it...

mattia702001

Registered
Hi gorski,

thanks for your help but the keys are embedded the firmware, so, I can't change it.

This is the problem and the need for a new firmware.

Regards,

Mattia

You have to figure out where the key goes, what the format is and ten use the ones that are freely available and substitute it...

Last edited:

gorski

Registered
I had an Alien2 (broken now) and it was just the file...

Strange to have to flash the rec so many times, as PV keys change every 3 hours, in some cases...