Topaz 1 (BISS) no picture - audio ok

kebien

Registered
EFB 1 it not playing.

Ok,couple questions.
I assume you were watching the channel with PC and video was OK at the moment of recording,correct?

If so,we are narrowing the problem to the video encoding itself.
I am also assuming you can hear the audio of this recording,correct?

There are other options,like the CA device ,even though receives the CW is not opening,but the moment you can heard the audio means the CA device is working ok.

j.puig

Donating Member
Another channel, which is NOT encrypted, and works in the same way (only VLC streaming) is Nigeria's Hi-Impact TV, on Eutelsat 7 West, 11033 V, DVB-S2 8PSK 5000 - 9/10.
It's in north west african beam.

EUTELSAT_7WA_Ku-band_NWA_Downlink_Coverage.png

Last edited:

j.puig

Donating Member
I've discovered that if I record 1 minute, and I play it, going forward and reverse mode, picture appears when I press > or < keys, to change playing speed (x2 x4...)
At normal speed (x1) picture never appears.

playboy1

Registered
Ok,couple questions.
I assume you were watching the channel with PC and video was OK at the moment of recording,correct? yes on PC all ok

If so,we are narrowing the problem to the video encoding itself.
I am also assuming you can hear the audio of this recording,correct? only on PC, on Receiver not Audio/Video not playing the recording TS file

There are other options,like the CA device ,even though receives the CW is not opening,but the moment you can heard the audio means the CA device is working ok.Audio on Receiver ok

thanks

lordgothic

Registered
Ytyc64V.jpg

working perfect with:
edision os mio 4k (enigma 2)
oscam-emu 11505.792
image: satdreamgr 6

i think thats a driver problem of some ones boxes

Last edited:

kebien

Registered
have controll with TS Doktor with no error.It write new TS but no chance an E2 Receiver, its playing not. on here the orig. File: https://workupload.com/file/7V9fXyzg
Its recording with DVB-Dream and not playing on Receiver.

Playing OK in Octagon sf8008 Enigma 2 receiver.
Maybe is better to point out what receivers you g are testing with,maybe only fail in dreammbox?

By the way,I am just taking a screenshot from webif of Octagon,while the file is playing.

Last edited:

Sataday

Registered
I have just updated my solo2 to the latest vix image, and now after waiting approx 30secs the picture appears...;)

j.puig

Donating Member
Playing OK in Octagon sf8008 Enigma 2 receiver.
Maybe is better to point out what receivers you g are testing with,maybe only fail in dreammbox?

On Xtrend ET 7500 & ET 10000, Dreambox 7020HD and Octagon SF4008 they don't work.

boyet05

Registered
I have just updated my solo2 to the latest vix image, and now after waiting approx 30secs the picture appears...;)

Yes even on my dreambox dm800se geniune video will appear aftert sometime but if you change channel then back to no video only audio

equipe73

Registered
i've tried to watch Topaz1 but i can only hear audio and no picture ….

dm 920
image DE 6 - last oscam emu 11518-r796