luis fernandez

Registered
hello, I need to buy a sat decoder hd.

It must have these characteristics:
- linux based
- 2 slot for cards and 1 common interface
- preferably with tuner dvb-t2 too
- it must be supported

I have taken a look at the Venton hd3, the gigablue 800ue se and quad plus.
I am waiting for your advice between these decoders and other of your knowledge.

Thanks.

badeyeah

Registered
I'm running at this moment(1 month) a Gigablue eu-plus, and very impressed with the stability. Also I have tested all images and found the Openatv image the best with original skin. Even the online update works.

Only one thing I want to do is set some picons for the openatv skin. I don't use the as a mediaplayer or something, meaning I only have a few plugins.

The box does everything I want it to do.(with this image)

The only problem I have encoutered is with my HD(external). Could be that I'm using a bit
cranky disk. The problem is with playing the recorded files, once in a while I get glitches.
Also I have connected a laptop-fan(and a HD) to the box, with a 2way usb at the back of the Gigablue. This just for fun, later I want to use a quality usb-hub.

Overall I'm very happy with the price and quality of this box. The picture quality is one of the best. Very responsive with Oscam and easy to setup. With a CI, could be an other story. You probably need some drivers.

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
mmm you get what you pay for they got a great sapport in forums if i was you wait then get what i told you