Black screen on TVI Internacional - Hispasat 30W

four_sextacy

Registered
Hi. Is anyone else getting a black screen on TVI Internacional on Hispasat 30W (F: 12052 V SR: 27500)? I'm not sure if it's key related or if the channel was removed. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

four_sextacy

Registered
On which frequency and symbol rate is it showing up on your end? What's the sid? I've scanned it over and over on F: 12052 and all I get is a black screen. My guess is that the frequency changed.

four_sextacy

Registered
I'm referring to beam america: f 12052. Anyone able to get an image on this channel? It stopped working as of 5 days ago. I'm still getting a good signal on this frequency, but just black screen with "sid id not found in pat" message.

kebien

Registered
I'm referring to beam america: f 12052. Anyone able to get an image on this channel? It stopped working as of 5 days ago. I'm still getting a good signal on this frequency, but just black screen with "sid id not found in pat" message.

Can you record this trasponder for us to see the tables?
Maybe is an empty trasponder now,or they have technical problems.
In any case,a full TS would help tp see what's going on,just 1 minute recording

four_sextacy

Registered
Hi "EnoSat". What software are you referring to with the command you suggested "dvbsnoop -s pidscan -pd 6"? I'm using a dreambox 800hd. Are you able to pick up f: 12052?

EnoSat

Hi "EnoSat". What software are you referring to with the command you suggested "dvbsnoop -s pidscan -pd 6"? I'm using a dreambox 800hd. Are you able to pick up f: 12052?
click to link , dvbsnoop part image (or install from feed)