Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Mgcamd Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Channels Not Clearing

Mgcamd Chat

Old 28-07-2015, 11:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Default Channels Not Clearing

Can someone tell my why some channels do not clear in mgcamd, but if i stop it and fire up cccam the channels clear using the same share?

Example Polsat Sport on 13E.

I have tried mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38 and both are the same, it also seems to stop its self when it can't clear a channel like it times out?

I'm running vix hades on a vu solo 2.

I have googled and can't find any similar issues so i guess I'm doing something wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Old 28-07-2015, 13:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,358 Posts

i guess thats is something related to lack of emu support for latest encryptation systems & it needs to be developed by mgcamd team
Old 28-07-2015, 15:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanks for taking the time to reply although it does really help me :-)

I can't be the only person to have issues, what emu is everybody else using?