Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Mgcamd Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Plug in Mgcamd info

Mgcamd Chat

Old 06-08-2013, 20:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Plug in Mgcamd info

Hi everybody
I have a vu one, with BH2.0.3 oe version 2.0, and I use mgcamd 1.38.
I wanted to ask if there is a plugin, Mgcamd Info, perBH oe 2.0, to see the log on my tv?

many thanks to all
Old 07-08-2013, 11:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Mmmmmhhh!!! I think there isn't...

I hope a new release for this emu,because is very powerfull

Thanks to all
Old 16-08-2013, 10:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

2boom mgcamd info is the plguin for this
serjoga can upload it to you
Old 18-08-2013, 16:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Crush
I can't wait....
I will follow the forum
Thanks
Old 18-10-2013, 21:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Everybody

There is some news about this plug in in question?

Thanks,for your attention
Paul
Old 31-10-2013, 23:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi
Nothing,...nothing... nothing...

Ont the web this plug in ,don''t exist...
I dont understand why...

Thanks for your attention,
and let me know if anyone knows something about it!

Bye Paul
Old 04-11-2013, 14:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Interesting, is this 2boom plugin available for various images for various Enigma2 boxes?
Old 04-11-2013, 14:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,217 Times in 5,340 Posts

Usually 2boom write info

May be on Russian language, but write...
Old 04-11-2013, 17:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You can search in google for Quickecminfo....
Old 06-11-2013, 20:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi
Thank you very much guys

Best regards

Paul