Please Help - Unable to modify PIDS to get video??

LoveMyDish

Registered
I am using dreambox edit 7.2.1.0

I have a channel that plays audio but no video. I view the PID information on my dreambox, and it shows the right audio PID, but the wrong Video PID.

I try and update it in DreamBox Edit, but it always results in being worse, no audio and no video.

First off, i click the [P] checkbox, because i noticed if i don't do that, it ignores my settings.

I put in the right Video PID, the Right Audio PID and i've tried multiple PCR settings. I've set it to the video pid, i've set it to 0, I've left the field blank, and i've tried 65535. No matter what i do, I get NO audio and no video.

If i uncheck the [P] option, i get Audio and No Video.

So, I've got to be Missing something. Please HELP.

I'm running DreamElite 6.0

Thank you.

lemme

Registered
Go to the information screen on the dm after you edit the pid. I think its menu, information. Does it show the correct values there? Have you tried restarting the box?
Thats a good start

LoveMyDish

Registered
Go to the information screen on the dm after you edit the pid. I think its menu, information. Does it show the correct values there? Have you tried restarting the box?
Thats a good start

Yes, it shows the right Video and Audio PID, and yes, i am restarting Enigma after every update. Being the Vpid and Apid are right, i thought it has something to do with one of the other Pids??

I'm totally lost.

lemme

Registered
Find echannelizer run your channel list thru that prog and see if its still the same pids.

LoveMyDish

Registered
Same pids, i wonder if the dreambox doesn't support this particular MPEG4 codec? Just weird... It works fine on my other 3 satellite receivers, and it is an open unencrypted channel.

97w Galaxy19
3851 V 3532
tp 7
C
The Walk TV
DVB-S
MPEG-4 Vpid: 4128
Apid : 4129 Eng

LoveMyDish

Registered
although, like i said, in Dreambox, it shows the WRONG video pid.. It shows 255 as the video pid, but when i try and set it to 4128 and the apid to 4129, i get nothing!!! Confused.

LoveMyDish

Registered
Well, this is interesting, if i use echannelizer , i click the play button to stream it, and it streams with both audio and video...

technodvl2

Registered
as it has shown to stream with them pids or the one you want
you do know you can stream it

to your dreambox even it it comes from that dreambox

just add new
and add the details

lemme

Registered
Its the dream elite image not the dreambox. I made a complaint to the team at the official forum and sent them a log and thats as far as it went.

LoveMyDish

Registered
Yes, it a dream elite. Lemme, you are having the same problem with that channel?

Most people here are in Europe.