Contact us

croque

Registered
I tried sending the administrator an email message using 'contact us'. It repeatedly failed in two different browsers complaining of No subject for the mesaage. There was no place to add subject.

So my message is posted here:-

Subject: Limits to file downloads in 24 hour period.

Body:
This weekend I've been trying to commission a new box and needed to try a number of images and also attempt to get softcams to run. Despite being a 'Senior Member', with a supposed limit of 14 downloads per 24 hours, I soon ran foul of your rule and was stopped in my tracks from getting my box working.

Perhaps you could re-visit this rule and maybe be a little more generous for long term users of this site.

My only recourse, as I needed the job done, was to become a satellite site tart and register elsewhere - just to get some files!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I tried sending the administrator an email message using 'contact us'. It repeatedly failed in two different browsers complaining of No subject for the mesaage. There was no place to add subject.

So my message is posted here:-

Subject: Limits to file downloads in 24 hour period.

Body:
This weekend I've been trying to commission a new box and needed to try a number of images and also attempt to get softcams to run. Despite being a 'Senior Member', with a supposed limit of 14 downloads per 24 hours, I soon ran foul of your rule and was stopped in my tracks from getting my box working.

Perhaps you could re-visit this rule and maybe be a little more generous for long term users of this site.

My only recourse, as I needed the job done, was to become a satellite site tart and register elsewhere - just to get some files!!

Do you use a download accelerator ? These make multiple connection's each one is then logged as a download.

As you say your limit is 14 files per day. That is a lot of files.

croque

Registered
Strange ol' life innit? There's always somebody trying to control what you do. Who was it said "Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains"?