Enigma2 PowerVu Autoroll Package for Asiasat 7 (Turner and Sony Networks)

Ghouri

Registered
Hi Mates,
Here is my PowerVu autoroll package for Enigma2 (mips) receivers like Dreambox, Zgemma etc.
This package may also be used with sh4 enigma2 boxes but in that case you will have to change Oscam Emu bin file with the bin file for sh4.
This package contains 4 configuration files (oscam.server, oscam.conf, oscam.user and SoftCam.Key) and 1 bin file (oscam emu 11390 bin file).
I have included two packages, one for OpenPLi 4 and one for OpenATV.
EMM keys and dummy ECM keys for Turner Network and Sony Neywork on Asiasat 7 (105.5 E) are included in the SoftCam.Key file.
For PowerVu autoroll to work, you just tune following channels and it will automatically search the PowerVu ECM key of channels for these packages within 60-80 seconds:
For Turner Network (3960H): TCM REG channel
For Sony Network (4180V): Sony Le Plex channel
Download from here:PowerVu Autoroll Package-engineerkhan15.rar
File Password: engineerkhan15

lord5550

Registered
Hi Mates,
Here is my PowerVu autoroll package for Enigma2 (mips) receivers like Dreambox, Zgemma etc.
This package may also be used with sh4 enigma2 boxes but in that case you will have to change Oscam Emu bin file with the bin file for sh4.
This package contains 4 configuration files (oscam.server, oscam.conf, oscam.user and SoftCam.Key) and 1 bin file (oscam emu 11390 bin file).
I have included two packages, one for OpenPLi 4 and one for OpenATV.
EMM keys and dummy ECM keys for Turner Network and Sony Neywork on Asiasat 7 (105.5 E) are included in the SoftCam.Key file.
For PowerVu autoroll to work, you just tune following channels and it will automatically search the PowerVu ECM key of channels for these packages within 60-80 seconds:
For Turner Network (3960H): TCM REG channel
For Sony Network (4180V): Sony Le Plex channel
Download from here:PowerVu Autoroll Package-engineerkhan15.rar
File Password: engineerkhan15

Khan Bro,
using ur emulator, i successfully opened the Turner Package, but Sony package is not opening. i am on OpenATV. Can you please help. thanks in advance

SLPx

Registered
Sony package is not opening in this config. Can you please provide us an updated config or emm

Thanks a lot for the above files.

SLPx

Registered
If you use the above, update the CAM to the latest software. I do have DM/OPLI/Oscam, updating oscam to 11399 solved all problems.

bigs15

Registered
AXN HD 4120 V 29720 61.5E is not opening PIC, have sound only updated config or emm

Thanks a lot

Ghouri

Registered
Here is my latest SoftCam.key file with few more satellites added (e.g, 66E, 68.5E, 57E & 9E). All those facing some problem in opening some channels, replace oscam bin in this package with the latest version of oscam bin file.
SoftCam.rar

Last edited: