DM7080 and Oscam-emu Powervu Problem

banshee

Registered
Hello

There seems to be a problem with dreambox 7080 and oscam-emu

I have tried different images and different versions of oscam with the same result.

When i start oscam i get pics but when i change to a different provider i get this error:

(dvbapi) ERROR: ioctl(CA_SET_DESCR_MODE): Invalid argument

I have tried pmt_mode 6 and 0
I have tried extended_cw_api 1 and 2
I have tried old softcam format and new format

i sometimes get no error and keys are found but no pics

nothing seems to work.:mecry:

please any help is appreciated.

thank you

banshee

Registered
After further investigation i have found that the problem seems to be when changing from a CSA encrypted channel to DES channel and vice versa.

If i reboot my dreambox on the channel that is not working then it will work after re-boot and the other then won't.

Why is this happening? My dm8000 works perfectly no problem with this.

Does anyone else have this problem or fixed this problem?

thank you for your help

joeuser

Registered
This is an old known problem with some dreambox drivers. But I am not sure if there is an image which has fixed it. If someone knows of a working image, please let others know...

EnoSat

After further investigation i have found that the problem seems to be when changing from a CSA encrypted channel to DES channel and vice versa.

If i reboot my dreambox on the channel that is not working then it will work after re-boot and the other then won't.

thank you for your help

DM8000 not use OE2.2

banshee

Registered
This is an old known problem with some dreambox drivers. But I am not sure if there is an image which has fixed it. If someone knows of a working image, please let others know...

Thanks for the reply joeuser,
Does anyone know what drivers? and can i provide a log or something that will help with fixing this issue?

thank you

tent

Registered

thank you for your help

same with dm900