need help to revive a cuberevo (ip9000)

mpokeras

Registered
Hi guys,
i need some help and images to revive my lung time unused cuberevo. These days no many sources are alive, no instructions, naothing at all.

What I need is tools, images, pluins to try and instructions on how to

I would like to have DGS based images although I know that the images are quite old.

The above is not excluding any good E2 image.

Note that looking something for the flash memory, i dont wish to have multiboot or a usb stick permanentk=ly attached to my receiver.

mbd

Registered
the only way to use e2 image is on a dok.
for dgs image try pgi 1.5 a good stable
image .

mpokeras

Registered
i did a try to pgi 1.5.1 but I got stacked in booting forever
Any link for downloading the proper image (full image????)???

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
you can use AAF image....they build all drivers and has auto update and others ...but only issue is not free u need to buy activation key.....then u have full access ...

daxv8

Registered
Hi,

Ok I will not post a link to other forums as this is against site rules.

But ab-forum.info has DGS images for flash .Look in the following to find images for IPBox9000 . These are direct down loads tried and tested this morning and working

Follow >

Obsah fóra »

Satelitní linuxové příjímače AB IPBox / Dreambox / VU+ /X-Trend/ HD-BOX/Vitamin »

DGS HD prijimace - IPBox9000, IPBox900, IPBox910, IPBox91 »

Download 9000HD » image DGS

mpokeras

Registered
I did a succesfll installation of PGI 1.5.1 but during setup of antenas appeared a message of "epic panic" and the box since then became unbootable.

Next shot, what?

daxv8

Registered
Hi,

Could be you have used a usb image ? Make sure you have used a flash image .I have not seen a PGI 1.5.1 image only 1.5

mbd

Registered
pgi 1.5.1 is the final image of the team.
a usb image can never start in flash. 2 big 4 the memory .

daxv8

Registered
Hi mpokeras,

I have located PGI1.5.1 as mbd states this is one of the last PGI files.It could be your image might be corrupt.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=1151681

My virus protection blocked the adds just skipped the adds when down loading .

The file is called PGI-9000-V1.5.1.zip and when unzipped is called usb_kernal_root_db.img size 19,927,040.

There is also a PGI Final image which looks to have the same upgrades

PGI Final

- Fix: WiFi USB adapters initialisation got accidentally broken in PGI 1.5
- Fix: USB flash was not recognised in media player file browser if it was a sole device connected to receiver (no HDD and no NFS)
- Fix: During channel scan the total transponder count would increase if there was no signal on a currently scanned transponder
- Fix: LNB settings had last option "Sequence Repeat" missing when LNB was being set up for the very first time
- New: Added script for downloading the latest clean db.dat (with the updated transponders list) from the Internet (will clear all channels and relevant settings if downloaded!)
- Update: WiFi drivers now include new device IDs: 2001:3C15 for RT2870 and 2001:3C1B for RT3070 (operation depends on a particular device and is not guaranteed)
- Update: busybox, dosfstools, dropbear, e2fsprogs, freetype, fribidi, iptables, mc, sqlite, usb_modeswitch and satellite/transponder DB