why sometimes we do not get feeds for some sports

guddu09993

Donating Member
i am totally unaware that why sometimes we do not get feeds for some sports event as in the same time they are live on different channels.

Do they transmit feeds through some fiber.

for example : A cricket T20 Bigbash event these days is live on sports channel but we are unable to find any feeds anywhere.

can someone help me in this to understand?

thanks

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Yes not all feeds are single channel feeds encrypted in Biss, some as you say can be on Fiber

feeds through some fiber.

Some can be in uncracked encryption eg Tandberg and some use very special multiplex encryption which again is not hacked.

Francescone

Also, many feeds are broadcasted through very weak satellite transponders. So, they are there but we can not get them. To catch these feeds a very big dish is needed.... which diameter has your dish?

Francescone

Well, your dish is enough. With 3.25 meters surely you get most signals in Ku band. Yes some feed uses NS3, but most are in DVB-S2, in particular at 7E and 10E. With such diameter no problem. For example, which feed you lost?

guddu09993

Donating Member
i am not getting feeds of Bigbash T20, ( a cricket series in Australia every year for a month)

Francescone

I don't know about this feed, but I suspect the problem is not in your dish. As I said, you have a so large diameter, so if you made blind scan on main satellites and you did not find this feed, it is possibly broadcasted in fiber, or satellite in NS3 modulation, or by any satellite far from Clarke belt central and most used orbital locations. On which satellite did you try? Have you C band, too?

guddu09993

Donating Member
ya i have c band too and tried on 100 E, 68,5 E, 7E and 10 E.

Bet365.com streaming live feed of this feed everyday but i don't know from where they are getting this feed.

this feed on some sat may be tagged as BBL or Big bash or BBL05

it is televised on Ten sport Australia. Don't get confused with ten sports.

Francescone

At 100.5E ALL sports feed are broadcasted, particularly between Asia/Australia and Europe. This is because the satellite is located in a position easily seen by EBU station in Cyprus, so they can uplink/downlink to/from Far East. Most possibly the feed is broadcasted using NS3 modulation. If you have a meter, check for "strange" signals that your receiver does not lock. If you find something, it's all clear.