sh@r*ng CHAT

cybrax5600

Registered
ithink it is time from us to know the sharing tecnique for humax
on the time for key files become know useless and message from me to any one will read this words if you will explain this tecnique like cccam or sharemax or gbox.....etc firstly give us freeeeee workkkkinggggg serverrrr and i think know this tecnique is not top secret ,and from any one will read this words know any informations give it to us indetail.:clapping:

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
Dear friend
there is no secret in this business

Sharing is possible on any model of Humax 5400 family

and at the moment we have 6 types of sharing

1- camd3
2- Radegast
3- Newcamd
4- Gbox
5- cccam
6- nasscamd

each type has it is own explanation and technique

cybrax5600

Registered
sharing

thanks salah ,but now i want to know from you there is free server for humax ,how i can to know this server and kindly from you we want from you to be with us step by step to see black screens get light screens by sharemax because i trust on humax,it will give the fun for us again, and again firstly there is free server,secondly we want to put section named sharing chat at all

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
thanks salah ,but now i want to know from you there is free server for humax ,how i can to know this server and kindly from you we want from you to be with us step by step to see black screens get light screens by sharemax because i trust on humax,it will give the fun for us again, and again firstly there is free server,secondly we want to put section named sharing chat at all

Hi
I am considering myself a lucky man
I am using 4 types of sharing right now

sometimes you can get a free server in this forum
like this

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=123769

it is so simple as it is newcamd
simply adjust the receiver
card+s+emu
ecm+emm
hsic

and use the server with sharemax

celtickev

Registered
salah in your opinion what is the best way to use humax for sharing,ive tried sharemax but doesnt really work well for me,im using flycccam which is much better if i can get a working c-line which is reliable.

im testing these sharing protocols as im looking for premier league football next season,i.e nova,diema,canal+holland which sharing program do you think is the best?

thank you for your help up to now

regards.

cybrax5600

Registered
I ALSO USED THIS SERVER BUT ALSO NOT WORKING ,SO I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW IS IN EGYPT HAVE SERVER BY MONEY TO OPEN ART & SHOWTIME BY USING HUMAX AND HOW MUCH COST

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
I ALSO USED THIS SERVER BUT ALSO NOT WORKING ,SO I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW IS IN EGYPT HAVE SERVER BY MONEY TO OPEN ART & SHOWTIME BY USING HUMAX AND HOW MUCH COST

Many places are giving paid servers
Also some FORUMS are doing the same

Mainly it is around $10 per month

and you can get from them
gbox
cccam

Newcamd is not well supported by them

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
salah in your opinion what is the best way to use humax for sharing,ive tried sharemax but doesnt really work well for me,im using flycccam which is much better if i can get a working c-line which is reliable.

im testing these sharing protocols as im looking for premier league football next season,i.e nova,diema,canal+holland which sharing program do you think is the best?

thank you for your help up to now

regards.

Sorry my friend
I do not have any cccam servers at the moment
but sometimes you get free lines on the net
try to search for them

zacharias

Registered
when i hook up my computer to my humax and i open sharemax it says com1 port open but than it gets stuck to saying connecting to humax why?

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
do i need this pmct table for sharemax to work?

PMCT is required by the receiver to know the channels details
If you already uploaded a batch to the receiver, it might contain an old PMCT

it is preferred to upgrade always with new PMCT tables

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
when i hook up my computer to my humax and i open sharemax it says com1 port open but than it gets stuck to saying connecting to humax why?

the receiver must be connected to the computer

the receiver must be adjusted to
card+s+emu
ecm+emm
hsic

mogembo

Registered
check ur comport check ur cable coonection check if there is card inside slot check also ur config: card emu s

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
nothing working for me it keeps saying connecting to humax

As our friend (mogembo) says

1- we Are assuming that connection between Humax and computer is OK
2- also you have a card in the receiver
3- your config is OK
4- you can watch any encrypted channels with keys (means card is accepted)

jcl

Registered
hi guys
Sorry to hijack this thread but i have been trying to connect sharemax to my 5400 without any success. all connections are active and i connect on com1 without any problems. when i open art sport 13e it freezes my humax 5400 completely so i have to delete and reload the settings to unlock the stb. i think it is something to do with my config file. which is the config file and what do i need to edit in there so sharemax can connect to my computor.

thanks
regards
jcl