Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > New Sat Related Products

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD

New Sat Related Products

Old 19-12-2017, 17:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you.. I'm in..

How do you watch the satellite channels through webpage?? When i goto the IP address of the machine, it just netsettings, iptv and stb update.

How do you get to where it lists the channels?
Old 19-12-2017, 18:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyDish View Post
Thank you.. I'm in..

How do you watch the satellite channels through webpage?? When i goto the IP address of the machine, it just netsettings, iptv and stb update.

How do you get to where it lists the channels?
Thats a bit tricky , you need to use Kodi or any other DLNA Device to grab the links out of your box.

(it works also just fine with PS4 or Xbox One)

Here is how to do with Kodi.

Go to Kodi on Mac or Windows go to Video press add Video Playlist go to DLNA Devices wait for your box to Appear ... than select MS go to the folder and select live tv add this folder to kodi and press okay.

After that you can select your channels and watch even 4:2:2 Mpeg 2 (H264 is Buggy on Mac).

to find out the links for other players like vlc just go to your kodi logs you will find something like http://youriport of the box/ url of the video.ts
The Following User Says Thank You to natedogg20050 For This Useful Post:
LoveMyDish (19-12-2017)
Old 19-12-2017, 19:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have tried to update my channels with dreamedit, and I see the files are copied over too : /home/gx/local/enigma_db
But, i reboot, and it still shows the previous satellites etc...

What am i doing wrong?