Digitalb and Tring acces 16°E

Kithi

Registered
Hello people :)

I'm new here and have a dm 800HD.

Does anybody know somebody that knows somebody that can provide or have acces to digitalb and Tring channels (Albanian Channels) couse they seem to be locked all of them.
It has to be for satellite, not iptv :)

Best regards

Kithi

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
No chance anymore on satellite DigiAlb and Tring both use secure Card pairing and are Not Broken at all and likely never will be either .
Good luck : )
-
Barney2222

Jahu

Donating Member
You can get it on IPTV at illegal sharing, but not in any other way, except if you purchase their receivers paired to their smartcard.

ahaladjian

Registered
So tring has gone also? Digiturk, nova, digital albania, total tv ,beinsport sky italia hd Thats really nice soon or later rest of all packages will be hard paired so cardsharing will die. Streaming at this momment is really crap buffering freezing and i dont think someone out there has the best service for that.. Thats really bad hackers arent doing anything because it cost them a lot of money, so in the end watching only free view all the rubish.....

bimialb

Registered
you can watch tring and digitalb Albania terrestial only and is 100% sure that you can watch, who want can me do sms ...