AFN POWER-VU WITHOUT STREAM-RELAY OCTAGON SF 4008

Ramboide

I wanted to delete this file, and the directory where is the extension, using WinRar, but I have not able to do this, it seems to be that the only way to delete this is install the backup as it is, then uninstall de extension and make a new backup, then we have a clean backup of the image. I don't not know if this can infect the receiver although I do not use the extension. I have not try compress again all except this directory, but I think it could be unusable.

Last edited:

Ramboide

I have installed the image, uninstalled the infected extension, and after a lot of attempts configuring my stuff to make work the channels, absolutely nothing but the free channels, not even the IPTV channels, work, when selected any of them, the receiver restart with a green screen every time one of the is selected. What a junk of image and what a waste of time. I have installed twice the Open8eight, first the original version, now the modified version, this only served to make me waste my time. Open8eight never more.

I had to go back to OpenATV, I had made a backup before. I would like to know what the hell have to be changed to update to the latest version and make everything work.

Last edited: