vu+ solo 2 time bomb bricked jtag problem

darius1

Registered
Try this bootloader mate.

But that input output error could mean the nand is write protected or faulty.
Attached Files
File Type: rar solo2_bootloader.rar (125.3 KB, 488 views)

i can see a bootloader you uploaded, is it for solo2 original?

You have to change the IC FLASH the easiest way. other way is Jtag but you need boarcom and meny hard way some not allways Successfully

xtaaa

Registered
orginal samsung nand flash for vu+solo2 is available for immediate delivery

i need this is chip

HTB12VieGXXXXXXSXXXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

rogerpop

Registered
Hey, I was trying to flash my box but when I reached the hyperterminal step I don't get the message to download the bootloader to flash so I can't complete it
Anyone knows why and how to make it work?

fingersd

Registered
Hey, I was trying to flash my box but when I reached the hyperterminal step I don't get the message to download the bootloader to flash so I can't complete it
Anyone knows why and how to make it work?

If your box is bricked via anti-clone measures, the RS232 port will be disabled (allong with usb) so the hyperterminal method will never work for you, Sorry..

exhuman

Registered
Hi,

My Solo 2 is bricked

I have 2 Blank Memory Chip but its useless cuz when I solder them on board nothing will happen, some one please let me know what to do after soldering Memory Chip on Board

Thanks and Regards

Last edited:

dank

Registered
I have a VU + Solo stb 2 and I tried upgrading the drives to powervu without stream relay and at the time of reboot it gets stopped at "starting .." Are you recovering?

dank

Registered
I was able to access V + via VuCC and reinstalled the forwards drivers and everything was normalized.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Is this bootloader OK for original VU+ solo 2?

Because my solo 2 is stopped at VFD writes starting on VFD.

What bootloader please link me to it.

But starting on display probably means the bootloader is ok i take it you tried a simple reflash ?

Robertooo

What bootloader please link me to it.

But starting on display probably means the bootloader is ok i take it you tried a simple reflash ?

This version: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1206378&postcount=2

I've got a problem with my original solo 2.

I've used open pli 4 and I tried to update it online. But after rebooting the VFD writes starting only and stops here.

I've tried to install open pli 4 from pendrive, my backup from pendrive but it doesn't recognize it and VFD writes only starting.

The led of the pendrive is twinkles about 5-10 secs after power on and 10 secs later it burns continuously.

/Sorry for my bad English./

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
That bootloader is no good ill try find you correct one.

Silin Yuriy

Registered
Hi friends ! The same problem was with me after 1 year of operation of the receiver ... When trying to flash on Black Hole 3.0.3 the receiver hung on Update UBFIPS ....Previous image was OPENPLI 6.0.1. Usually used to download various images by TRANSCEND 16GB.All attempts to reanimate the receiver were unsuccessful. All the recommendations from various forums did not help.COM port connection and TerraTerm show me that firmware all the time stopped in the same place ..The solution came by accident ... Was used for the firmware of my old Acorp card reader and 256 MB of memory from the camera Canon .... And voila! Everything was announced at the first time ... At some forum there was information-DO NOT USE! USB 3.0 for updates. And this is true! I would be happy if it helps someone.

sakisvele

Registered
my solo2 is on the blink, turned it on 2 nights ago and im getting Hw error on the display, Box was not being flashed or worked on at the time. there was a usb stick stuck in the front usb port with movis on it but that there most of the time and has no images on it.
Reciever was bought from shl.gr on sept 2013 and is a genuine vu product, I checked the receiver with that 'show the love' checksite and compared the box with the clone pics online and the box is def not a clone, I don't think clones of the solo2 were about then anyway.
The receiver goes through the motions of flashing an image , finished comes up on the display and it gives an 8 sec countdown to restart,i then remove the usb stick and when it starts up it is says installing fpga, and after a while reading the usb (which is not plugged in by the way)writing and eventually 'Hwerror' displays on the vfd.
I try this FPGA Installation – Vu+ WIKI and i dont have the file for driver TS PRO.dat
https://wiki.vuplus-support.org/index.php?title=FPGA_Installation
https://wiki.vuplus-support.org/images/4/4b/Fpga4.png
so i cant flash for other image unless BH image 2.0.7.1 its too old and old drivers
Please if you want any questions please send me pm
If you want send and ask me who found driver for update bootloader my Vusolo2
Thanks advance.

Last edited: