Channels not found on transponder

amila4341

Registered
Hi there
My duo2 can't scan following transponder of St 2 88e
11483H,V AND 11546H.11672H
Snr for all is well above 80%
Then I did merge lamedb. File from vu + zero from mu friend. Then following message is common when I open new channels added.
no data on transponder timeout reading pat and sid not found on pat

What should I do to tune those transponder

amila4341

Registered
hello
i did some experiment with lamedb.i got lamedb file from my friends vu+ zero which scan all transponders and store all channels and merge with my lamedb.now when i switch to those channels my duo2 couldn't scan ,there is signal but after sometimes no data on transponder timeout reading pat appear could you suggest remady

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Without merging would the lamdb form the solo work ?

Are you setup to receive that sat from a positioner and set-up point of view.

You could always try a channel list with the sat included to see if the channels your after work that way.

amila4341

Registered
Without merging would the lamdb form the solo work ?

Are you setup to receive that sat from a positioner and set-up point of view.

You could always try a channel list with the sat included to see if the channels your after work that way.

not solo but vu+zero could scan those 4 transponders and store channels.
yes my set up could get good signal for all transponders AGC is more than 80% .duo2 have good signal but couldn't scan channels
no channel lists are available for this sat since it is for asia

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
not solo but vu+zero could scan those 4 transponders and store channels.
yes my set up could get good signal for all transponders AGC is more than 80% .duo2 have good signal but couldn't scan channels

Yeah but signal strength alone does not mean your point at the correct sat.

Id try a channel list with those channels. Or back up the channel list from the zero and put it on your as a fault finding step and see if the channels show.

amila4341

Registered
Yeah but signal strength alone does not mean your point at the correct sat.

Id try a channel list with those channels. Or back up the channel list from the zero and put it on your as a fault finding step and see if the channels show.
i can confirm it is from correct sat other transponders from this package is tuned and could view.problem is with 4 transponders.when i switch to channels from those transponders "no data on transponder time out reading pat" message appears. channel list have these channels after i merge lamedb from vu+zero and also oscam don't get ecm request i guess because i don't see it on web interface

Last edited:

akkj

Registered
i got the same problem with my vuduo2.And vu+duo workes perfectly. with said transponders.