X403P hsdata.cfg ? how to setup.

scorpion007

Registered
I'am new to this type of box without enigma.Can you explain how to put a c: line into usb stick then get receiver to read cmd cfg for sharing.

halfman halflager

Registered
i was inputting via remote but every time i updated had to input all again so i can suggest it is worth it
what i done was download hsdata.cfg saved to desktop then my c and n lines i copied in file put a # in front then followed the examples putting in my info
like this
if you have an n line
mgcamd~yourservername.org~portnumber~yourusername~password~0102030405060708091011121314
if you have a cline
cccamd~yourservername.org~portnumber~yourusername~password
save on your pc as a back up and then copy and paste to usb stick
do not change the name of the file
then put usb in stb then go into internet/netclientconfig
then press the button that corisponds to c:/hsdata.cfg i think its the find button looks like a magnifying glass and in seconds info transferred and if entered correctly servers will show as activated and do what they are meant to do
hope this helps

Last edited:

scorpion007

Registered
Hi thanks for your reply. I tried to download a hsdata.cfg file and changed to cccamd then entered my C:line on top row then the F:line on the bottom row copied it to usb and installed it to the receiver.it loaded all jumbled up.Think I will just use the manual option for now untill I get my head around this sw.Can this receiver be used for reshare with an F line like enigma.

halfman halflager

Registered
this box as far as i know can only be used as a client and you can only use c line not an f line
if it jumbled it up remove the f line i take it you removed the c?
most common mistake i made was i forgot to put a ~ in where there is a space and used - by mistake keep experimenting you will suss it eventually all part of the learning curve with a new box

halfman halflager

Registered
here is the guide mate
copy and paste into text editor like notepad
save as hsdata.cfg
add your info to the bottom without hash in front
save on your usb stick
load in network client cofig using botton looking like magnifying glass

# hsdata.cfg
# need copy this file to C: of ur usb stick. then put receiver to read
# cmd -> cfg~lock~hide~pass
# sample cfg~1~1~00000000 means , u will lock the server info menu.
# also hide the server info. the password to watch is 00000000
# cmd -> protocol~host~port~user~pass~des
# sample newcamd~192.168.2.3~10000~dummy~dummy~0102030405060708091011 121314
# sample homecamd~192.168.2.3~10000
# sample homecamd2~192.168.2.3~10000
# sample cccamd~192.168.2.3~10000~dummy~dummy
# sample nasscamd~192.168.2.3~10000

coldfingers

Registered
Hi halfman...Can you please confirm if the Opticum X403P box supports Mgcamd or not please. I am finding it difficult to input that in my receiver. I have been able to use it for cccam and newcamd so far but not the mgcamd. Thanks for the assistance.

halfman halflager

Registered
Hi halfman...Can you please confirm if the Opticum X403P box supports Mgcamd or not please. I am finding it difficult to input that in my receiver. I have been able to use it for cccam and newcamd so far but not the mgcamd. Thanks for the assistance.

hi mate will run mgcamd no problem im using mgcamd on mine
if using hsdata.cfg just type in mgcamd to start if using remote scroll down to mgcamd info same as newcamd
hope this hel[ps

mmfahmi

Registered
hey everyone
just got my hands on a brand new Opticum 9600 HD with DVB and terrestrial as well. i am well versed with Enigma and Pingulux but this is all new to me. What's the usr and pwd to login to the box? apparently i can run cccam with it does anyone have a clear guide to which file to change and the format that it likes? thanks

Sat Crazy

Registered
Orton X403P box stuck on ASH

Sorry this my first post. Hi halfman...Can you please help me my Orton X403P box plays for about an hour and half and then it re starts by itself and then gets stuck on ASH. I have to unplug at the mains and so it works again and re starts again and to ASH again please help. Thank you very much.

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Sorry this my first post. Hi halfman...Can you please help me my Orton X403P box plays for about an hour and half and then it re starts by itself and then gets stuck on ASH. I have to unplug at the mains and so it works again and re starts again and to ASH again please help. Thank you very much.

to remove the ASH problem you need first to do the proccess with EROM upgrade after the original emu soft with the loader