CWL File Project with tsdec

srijan20

Registered
hmm, i don't know but if i give an encrypted ts file , can u know the BISS for it?

Sorry, If I Search Via CWFinder09 it Would take Years to Find the Correct BISS for the Encrypted TS File.

I am making CWL to Find & Decrypt TS File Immediately.

N.B.: There is a Thread Maintained by Shishmish for CW_list_Attack. It has many CWs to Find Your BISS Key Through CWFinder09. Just Hope for Getting BISS Via CWFinder09.

Thread Link: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=294902

Last edited:

mhmh93

Registered
Sorry, If I Search Via CWFinder09 it Would take Years to Find the Correct BISS for the Encrypted TS File.

I am making CWL to Find & Decrypt TS File Immediately.

N.B.: There is a Thread Maintained by Shishmish for CW_list_Attack. It has many CWs to Find Your BISS Key Through CWFinder09. Just Hope for Getting BISS Via CWFinder09.

ok no problem, do u mean ur CWL for any encrypted ts or just for special?

srijan20

Registered
ok no problem, do u mean ur CWL for any encrypted ts or just for special?

It is not a special. But You Don't Need to Search BISS For Every Encrypted TS File. Just Browse the CWL File & Encrypted TS File. Just Press Decrypt in TSDEC. Wait Some Time. Open The Decrypted TS File & Bingo, Enjoy Watching.

mhmh93

Registered
It is not a special. But You Don't Need to Search BISS For Every Encrypted TS File. Just Browse the CWL File & Encrypted TS File. Just Press Decrypt in TSDEC. Wait Some Time. Open The Decrypted TS File & Bingo, Enjoy Watching.

aha, i already have TSDEC, i hope ur CWL u work on will open my ts one, I'll wait u bro ;)

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Listen guys what you doing is for fun I guess.

If you want to approach testing all keys on a file, I suggest you look for Cudabiss. That is the closes thing you can do.

BeatrixKiddo

Registered
I also think it's just fun, why is it that way to use a software that decrypts having the cw already? I do not understand the meaning and what can it be useful! To find a cw from a list already exists cwfinder ... what do you need this ??

fiji

I also think it's just fun, why is it that way to use a software that decrypts having the cw already? I do not understand the meaning and what can it be useful! To find a cw from a list already exists cwfinder ... what do you need this ??

Agree topic is useless decoding after live feed channel's events
when we get biss keys in biss keys section ....

just for pc / laptop decode offline mode & play later ts video...

gotya

it's not fun or useless thread....

if you have a good list of *.cwl and you didn't find the biss key with Cudabiss, CWFinder, CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool V1 & V2 you might be lucky and find the Biss key with *.cwl list ;)

the other function of the ModySat or TSDEC tool is to show you the active biss key while decrypting the Video if the active biss key was included the *.cwl list ;)

again I repeat once again that many feeds use their old biss keys so why not trying and start collecting the biss keys and share them together as I said here
How about if you guys divide yourselves in groups and start collecting the old biss keys from the Biss section and the Biss feed section and then share the *.cwl lists together ?

you might also specify the type of the keys like you choose one thread of biss feed ie Tennis because many old keys were active for many events, just an idea only

good luck.....

anyway still the project of our friend Colibri.DVB CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool V1 & V2 is the BEST and we are so thankful of his work.

I'm very happy to have V1 & V2 together

EnJoY.....

srijan20

Registered
it's not fun or useless thread....

other function of the ModySat or TSDEC ModySat is to show you the active biss key while decrypting the Video if the active biss key was included the *.cwl list ;)

Yes, gotya is Telling the Right. Every Time TSDEC / ModySat Found the BISS Key for the TS. TSDEC / ModySat Shows that:
#0 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33

Ok.

BeatrixKiddo

Registered
if you have a good list of *.cwl and you didn't find the biss key with Cudabiss, CWFinder, CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool V1 & V2 you might be lucky and find the Biss key with *.cwl list ;)

again I repeat once again that many feeds use their old biss keys

Impossible don't find cw with cudabiss+cwfinder+csav1+csav2!!!

If a feed use old biss keys there are cwfinder....15seconds search!!

I repeat, this software is fine for only those who want to record a feed immediately without wasting time, and then see it later when cw found.....