Tandberg Issues

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Oscam emu has recently stopped clearing Tandberg encrypted broadcasts again on my vuduo with correct key.

So far, I am struggling to find the reason so will probably remove all traces and reinstall oscam emu.

Am I correct in believing that oscam emu with correct key will clear keyset 2 on my vuduo running OpenPli 4? I am using the correct version for OpenPli.

I have to ask because I have periods of forgetfulness due to removal of a brain tumour many years ago.

dmr0x

Registered
depends if your oscam build contains the keys for AU in the binary or your using them in the softcam.key file instead

dmr0x

Registered
there may be public as well as private builds with extra goodness stowed away inside :)

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Thank but I still do not see the need. Oscam is Open source so changing bin to text is just as easy as reading the binary.

Now I never understood this private builds. As you the owner of the E2 device do not know what "Extra Goodness is stowed inside" Such as Troyan. Now I wonder where this all DDOS boots are hidding!!

Let me rephrase, I understand the private build need from the unknown hackers perspective. What I do not understand is what is in the head of the owner of the E2 device.

Sorry for the off topic comments, never forget that I am paranoid.

So for on topic, binary key file porpose is for private build to hide godies. Nice I guess.

cyclades

Registered
About 4 months ago Iwas asked to set up VU+ SOLO (clone)for Tandberg encryption .
It was runing mgcand 1.38d and oscam_ymod 18-55 (image blackhole 2.7.0 ).
I found the new oscam file (11279) patched and the only thing i did is to add in softcam.key and oscam.keys the tandberg keys ..No other changes at all.Not removing any file NOTHING MORE....
And as far I know Is still on .....

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
About 4 months ago Iwas asked to set up VU+ SOLO (clone)for Tandberg encryption .
It was runing mgcand 1.38d and oscam_ymod 18-55 (image blackhole 2.7.0 ).
I found the new oscam file (11279) patched and the only thing i did is to add in softcam.key and oscam.keys the tandberg keys ..No other changes at all.Not removing any file NOTHING MORE....
And as far I know Is still on .....

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing and have done before now.

I start from no oscam.
I download oscam from the vuduo plugin download faility.
I download from here the patched oscam emu.
I replace the oscam on my vuduo with the latest version downloaded from here and usually it works.

I have had two instances now where it wouldn't clear any Taandbeg channels with correct key. I know the format so that is not an issue.

Can someone just confirm that those Tandberg transmissions needing keyset 2 should clear?

Just to make sure I am not remembering this wrongly.

I will remove oscam totally and start again.
I just can't see what is wrong, but will start afresh.

manic01

Super VIP
Make sure its not the arena keys clashing in softcam, as they are 01/02/03/04/05.
As are these epl keys
T 1 01 CA13 ;- Service 1 Thanks Barney & empb
T 2 01 5FDB ;- Service 2 Thanks Barney & empb
T 3 01 345E ;- Service 3 Thanks Barney & empb
T 4 01 5260;- Service 4 Thanks Barney & empb
T 5 01 E4AE0
Service 5 Thanks Barney & empb

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I was trying to view the 7 east IMG3 EU feed yesterday,

I always check if the same key or ident is there more than once and remove the duplicate if there is.
In fact, I have now removed almost all of the keys leaving just those for IMG3 EU 7 east. No duplicates.

The problem is probably staring me in the face but I just can't see it.

I will have another go at fixing the issue later today.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I wonder if I have downloaded the wrong oscam emu.
I don't think so but I have to consider it.

Can someone give me the link for the patched oscam emu for openpli on my vuduo?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have tried everything I can think of and have failed completely.

I am giving up for now and might try again tomorrow.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I agree, but something is stopping it clearing anything.

I am no novice to this but I am really struggling to find the problem.

I am sure I will as I never give up. Only for today as I am worn out.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have had this same problem before and if I remember correctly, I had to reinstall OpenPli and then oscam before it would work again. No idea why I needed to do that, but it did fix it. I hope I don't have to do that again as it takes forever to scan all the satellites my dish can see.

I don't want to risk using a back-up in case it brings back the problem if I fix it.

I am off work for 4 days now so can spend some time on it.