ayuda error ipbox 9000

ivan90

Registered
Good
Because I have a problem in the flash I have image bluemoon although I always boot with enigma2 usb but when I turn off the ipbox and turn it on enigma2 does not recognize any tuner then I boot from the flash and if it recognizes it. I put other pendrive I have put several images enigma 2 they all stay half when it starts but they do not go and if some go again it does not recognize tuner
Someone knows what's happening to me???????:eek:

ivan90

Registered
no tuner configuration

I have sifteam flash in usb 5.5 hyperion but does not recognize tuner
This is what i have to do cifs.ko manual. Lib / modules
Thank you

Ross_37

Registered
Hi
I have pig 1.5.1 final in flash and 5.5 Hyperion install on USB with multiboot and it works great. Have you configured the tuner. Menu, setup, service searching,tuner configuration

ivan90

Registered
Good I present I have an ipbox9000 hd I have gone very well simpre put in the flash dgs and had enigma2 in usb without hard disk started by multiboot and I was going well. But I do not know that I happened to me I failed enigma2 did not recognize the configuration so I have gone to pgi 1.5 final in flash but the multiboot I can not get me to boot usb without hard disk explain:
I give the number 1 leaves sdb1 to 2 sdb2 to sdb / hdd to 5 sda3
You know the number I have to give to get me started enigm2 usb without hard disk
regards

Ross_37

Registered
Hi
the multiboot option that l used are

#1 boot with CDK root(NFS)
#2 boot USB memory stick with internal HDD
#3 origional images as Flash memory
#4 boot with NFS
#5 boot from USB memory stick but no internal HDD
#6 boot from internal SATA HDD
#7 boot from flash for another image