Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > HDTV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

The choice of the HD receiver (2014)

HDTV Chat

Old 14-03-2008, 23:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The DM 8000 will be the best HD receiver when it finaly be on the market! And it WILL come, the question is just, you like to wait so long?

Old 15-03-2008, 00:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,890 Times in 556 Posts

---Azbox good and there supports and the team great but will not run enigma close soucers like kathi style but will work all cccam,gbox,mgcamd,newcamd and so on server and client...all you need will be there hdd,hdmi,usb and more...build nice design eye catchanig..

---Qbox it's build so bulcky small no HDD space every thing top of each other.... think you have a 42 plazma and under need small bulk like this you cant see even what channel are you blank but enigma runnig they think that will every think...

---Kathrien nice box and support getting better evey day you can use gbox,newcamd,mgcamd no problem but it'a bit problem for ur sky card no card reader but u can use usb card readers no promlem...desing not bad...

---Dreambox good support bad desing on board cheap no hdmi no cing cable connection simple and expensive....

---Ipbox build very nice eye catchanig inside full hardware wow all you need is there but but support i dont know yet (all other products all they running enigma ,gemini,highland,colleseum)

---Reelbox if you can spend 1.100€dont think any think just go and buy it's a machine never see like this one and the support very good..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxAxxx For This Useful Post:
Rocknroll (15-03-2008), SBA (15-03-2008)
Old 05-03-2010, 21:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default HD Receiver recommendation

I am looking to get a new HD receiver, i have in mind the DM800 and the DM500HD. Which is better? do u recommend another one?

Hady
The Following User Says Thank You to hady For This Useful Post:
SATWORLD1 (16-05-2010)
Old 05-03-2010, 22:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Vu duo + hd seems to be a great replacement for dm 8000 hd , if its to be used as twin
The Following User Says Thank You to LilleMama For This Useful Post:
SATWORLD1 (16-05-2010)
Old 06-03-2010, 06:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

THanks a lot.
Is it also based on linux? How about the development community? is it the same as DM?
The Following User Says Thank You to hady For This Useful Post:
SATWORLD1 (16-05-2010)
Old 08-03-2010, 16:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Which HD Box??

Hi i currently have a Dreambox 800s. i am not very impressed with it so am going to sell it.

I would like to move away from dreambox and get something a little bit different.

I have around £400 to spend. looking at Icecryopt S4000.

I would like to use CCcam on it and it doesnt matter if it is client only as i use my PC as a server for my card.

Any suggestions please?
Old 09-03-2010, 19:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Every user here is about to tell you to buy a different box.
So in the end will be up to you to "docu" yourself and decide what is best for you.
Good luck!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Heard some good stuff about the VU+ =)
Old 12-03-2010, 13:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default ...what about the Best HD Sat decoder "Patch-able"now??

Hi guys,
I'd like to change my Sat decoder. Now I got a Head SD2700 BP+Astra and Hotbird like Satellites, that I cannot get any encryped channels (especially French Channels).
I like the DREAMBOX HD models but they are very expensive!I like the Humax HD too, but I don't think I could find the "right keys or firmware for the only one, I mean The HDCI 5000, isn't it?
Or what else?Azbox?Strong?Which is the best "patch-able"HD model now???Please help me!I'm very undicided!!!!
Old 13-03-2010, 12:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

probably the best patchable stbs at the moment are the dreamboxes. the dm800 is quite reasonably priced and now there´s also the dm500 hd which looks interesting and is a bit cheaper than the 800. i´m also using an azbox premium plus and i´m very happy with it. the firmware is now very stable. the youtube function is also neat.

Weekends - Dm8000, Dm800se