Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Best starter image

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 29-12-2009, 13:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Best starter image

Hi there I've just got my Cuberevo / IP 9000 HD.

I used to have a dreambox so am naturally used to enigma2 images.

I like the DSG based images apart from the fact that it seems you can't sort channels by satellite like in enigma2 images. I would be happy if someone could show me how to do this. At the moment all channels are shown as searched - which given I have a motorised dish causes problems when surfing channels - I like to choose a satellite to prevent the dish from turning too much.

Anyway - I wondered what is the best image to use in flash that has the emu (mgcamd or other) set up already for non card sharing use? I will obviously update the required key files etc.

Many thanks
Old 29-12-2009, 14:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Im using PKT 7.1 Xmas version of Enigma2 which apart from sound bug,which goes off sometimes when channel changing, works well

Ive also tried sifteam E2 extreme which i liked but as its a beta image can be very buggy -the final release should be very promising

Also you can add Cross EPG to PKT E2 which works on 7day guide

Load E2 on USB stick as it needs loads of memory for the extras
Sponsored Links
Old 29-12-2009, 14:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi mate. IMHO it's best to start with a DGS type image such as this one.
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=150834
Then I added multiboot capability so that you can boot from a 2G USB stick. http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=113760
Finally I would put one of the latest enigma2 images onto the stick as they really need more space than the flash inside the box can provide.
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=133038
Old 29-12-2009, 14:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Thanks

Thanks I'll give that a go - the only probs for me with the E2 on stick images is how the stick has to be setup for taking the image. I know there is a guide on this forum.

I have to say this forum seems one of the best for this box.

Thanks.
Old 29-12-2009, 15:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Click on the last link in markybrook's post

That tells you how to load E2 onto Usb stick

If you install the most recent Sifteam DGS images it should have multiboot already installed

Ps: i will probably take a few attempts to get it loaded & working onto USB stick -dont worry that's normal
Old 29-12-2009, 15:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use this little tool m8 it makes it very easy to install e2
http://fast-host.org/host/index.php/files/get/YejvXwxktH/enigma-iu-1.1.12.zip
============================
If i have helped you and you would like to give something back this community.
then please support this forum with a small donation Thanks!
Old 29-12-2009, 16:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OK - this is starting to become a cry for help - but what ip settings are usual for this box so that DCC can talk to it?
Old 29-12-2009, 16:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstone24 View Post
OK - this is starting to become a cry for help - but what ip settings are usual for this box so that DCC can talk to it?
Don't leave default Ip settings in box they use DHCP and set different IP addresses each time. Put in static IP address for the box in the Ip address settings under settings of 192.168.x.100. x depends on your router.

Then use those fixed settings in DCC.
Old 29-12-2009, 20:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Another question markybrook - is there a way to access the emu menu in the PGI Larve image. I see that the yellow button restarts it but is there a way to choose which is active?
Old 30-12-2009, 10:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstone24 View Post
Another question markybrook - is there a way to access the emu menu in the PGI Larve image. I see that the yellow button restarts it but is there a way to choose which is active?
To change EMU you need to edit a file called boot_services.cfg in var/etc.
There is a line that starts SOFTCAM=. Change this line to SOFTCAM="incubusCamd" (if you wanted incubus). The incubuscamd.sh4 should reside in var/bin
and the incubus.conf and prio files in var/keys.
All this is done using an FTP program such as DCC.

Last edited by markybrook; 30-12-2009 at 10:51..