Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

***Loading Enigma 2 using USB stick for Cuberevo/IP Box 9000HD for Newbies***

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 16-10-2009, 19:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Right I have tried to do what you have done here ( bored today with nowt to do ).

OK with sifteam 10513 you have the multiboot already built in to the image so you don't need the extra cfg.

Now with this image I could not get E2 to load via multiboot. All I got was multiboot message and booting.

I have just flashed box with abcom9580 and then installed the extra multiboot cfg. Booted box and pressed 5 and it worked and now E2 is running fine.

So try 9580 in flash with the multiboot file and then start box and press 2 or 5, now it does say about 6 seconds but I found I had to hold number 5 on RC for over 30 secs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keano16 For This Useful Post:
catseye (16-10-2009), guff daddy (16-10-2009)
Old 16-10-2009, 19:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Cheers mate, thanks for that. I'll give it a try.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-10-2009, 22:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Just to add to Keano's post

Here is latest sifteam image with multiboot option installed

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=133188
Old 17-10-2009, 01:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

That's SifTeam 10513 - I think he's saying booting from the stick doesn't work with that version...
Old 17-10-2009, 11:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I thought he was referring to having the orginal nlb image in flash & then adding the multiboot option image 'on top of that'

Ive got latest sifteam r10513 in flash (with multiboot option included with flash image)& works fine on Cuberevo box

Press & hold 2 on remote to boot from USB stick

Press & hold 3 on remote for original flash image

It should display multiboot option on front panel when loading
Old 17-10-2009, 16:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by catseye View Post
I thought he was referring to having the orginal nlb image in flash & then adding the multiboot option image 'on top of that'

Ive got latest sifteam r10513 in flash (with multiboot option included with flash image)& works fine on Cuberevo box

Press & hold 2 on remote to boot from USB stick

Press & hold 3 on remote for original flash image

It should display multiboot option on front panel when loading
I've done that - it shows MULTIBOOT 2 on front panel but doesn't go anywhere after that. I've left it for about 30 minutes or more but no change...
Old 17-10-2009, 19:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Are you supposed to hold the button down on the RC for long, or just until the display says MULTIBOOT 2 or whatever?
Old 17-10-2009, 19:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Only until it displays Multiboot 2, about 5 secs. You don't have to wait for 30 mins, usually 20-30 secs if its going to boot. If Multiboot 2 hasn't disappeared by the time the blue light stops flashing I reset the box and try again.

There are a couple of errors in the procedure:-

In step 20 it should be mount -t

and in the 2nd step 22 (actually step 26) as pointed out in an earlier post you should type sync after the prompt appears before rebooting the box (this makes sure that everything has been written to the stick).

I've just been trying another stick as the Kingstons are a bit large. At first that wouldn't boot, but it seemed strange that it appeared to have 4 partitions originally. I've just finished formating it in my computer with FAT32, then followed the sticky and it now is working.

Best of luck
Old 17-10-2009, 23:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff daddy View Post
I've done that - it shows MULTIBOOT 2 on front panel but doesn't go anywhere after that. I've left it for about 30 minutes or more but no change...
Reflash image it sounds like it might not have loaded properly

Check its right version for your box type

On mine after selecting 2 or 3 it boots fairly quickly 5 seconds or so

Also check your usb stick is pushed right in the back otherwise it could stay in loop
Old 18-10-2009, 00:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yeah reflash is probably required.