Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
say made in china

openbox-s9-hd-pvr_3.jpg

and pay 120 -139 $

Features

- Supports MPEG4/MPEG2-HD/SD, DVB-S2/DVB-S
- HDMI Video & Audio Output (576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i)
- Dolby Audio (AC3) Compliant
- SCPC & MCPC Receivable from C/Ku band
- DisEQC1.0/1.1/unicable/1.2/1.3 (USALS) Supported
- NIT Search, MPEG-5, HDMI 1.3 Supported
- PVR (External USB), EPG For 7 days supported
- Multi-lingual DVB Subtitle And Teletext supported
- Teletext and Subittle Out Through OSD
- Multimedia Files Playback (by USB)
- Automatic And Manual Channel Scan Options
- Multi-lingual On Menu Screen Supported (English, French, Deutsch, Spanish And Portuguese, etc)
- MPEG-2/H.264 Hardware Decoding, Videotext Decoder
- Digital Audio Output: S/PDIF By Coaxial And Optical, YcbCr Available
- Screen Format: 4:3/16:9 Auto., 2 Scarts (RGB, FBAS or S-Video)
- CA and CI (One Slot). 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Upgrade software & Update Channel Database Through USB2.0 Port
- Directly Bouqet-list

Last edited:

jhonns

Registered
This receivers are sold in China for 650 yuan (75€!!), also know as SatHawk 800hd (in the US) or Solomend 800hd or Skybox S9. But i´ve seen in China Online stores for only 480 yuan..56€!!!!

this receivers come from this manufacter

box2wv.jpg

box5b.jpg

They support CCCAM!

1. The receiver is fully supported DVB-S/S2 format, with the boot fast (10 seconds or so)

Threshold is low, the perfect support for CCCAM and NewCamd agreement, response, and switching speed (less than 1 second) and so on;

2. To support the current popular CCCAM DM Series machine sharing agreement. Supports four CCcam account temporary files, CCCAM.CFG profile from U disk read, DM500 in the CCCAM account can be put directly to use this machine, the perfect support

They´re becoming the most popular HD receiver in China...for the price i would buy it too!!!

I think is the cheapest DVB-S2 LINUX receiver with CCCAM Support. They´re based in the Ali3602m processor

I also want a HD receiver for 75€ that support CCCAM..but no, in Europe we have to pay at least >200€ for a clone

Last edited by a moderator:

igos

Registered
grizzlyt,
Yes, this is a hand-made device from China. But with interesting price.

joedenob,
I know, that it have a problems with DRE encodind (send 1 packet to server, receive an answer and then stop sending a questions to cardsharing server).
How about Viaccess encoding in card sharing?

planko

Registered
Use the link to download the latest firmware todate 8th Aug 2010 get a usb pen drive format it fat32 loaded the HDS2_DUMP.abs onto it. place in the box at the back via the usb port.go into the menu and update the firmware via usb. this will give you the latest firmware and a good freind Breed has dun us all a favour and sorted the channels into favourites and removed the tiresome channels that can cause us a bit of problem. if you use your own channels some sky sports channels cause a reboot loop. the quickest way to fix is pull the sat wire out reboot change channel then remove it from your fav's. pick another sky sports channels as there are normally doubles of every sky sports channels.

-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXQVVGTL

fill yur boots up

That's sofware july 12th 2010 not august:mecry:
please upload the newest S9 software..

Last edited:

maxspeed

Registered

This receiver is not Linux.

It is a clone from China.

The original Label is from Ukraine .

This is their current receiver range:
Openbox-receivers

There are three models with Linux (S5,S7,S8) but they have an Sti7101 processor and they come from Korea (Fortis OEM).

You are in error this is a linux receiver openbox or slomend is the same board but different case. This box running as CLENT and SEVER.

maxspeed

Registered

not many tools only by usb

For setting cccam cfg you can use also Dreambox control center or filezilla. Please not give not good information. THis box is linux but not enigma. Work well 100% as client and as server.
Please not post fake information.

pitman1791

Registered
For setting cccam cfg you can use also Dreambox control center or filezilla. Please not give not good information. THis box is linux but not enigma. Work well 100% as client and as server.
Please not post fake information.

how do u log in DCC,what is the "login" and "password" for openbox s9? :confused:

tony34567

Registered
Rebooting on sports channels

Use the link to download the latest firmware todate 8th Aug 2010 get a usb pen drive format it fat32 loaded the HDS2_DUMP.abs onto it. place in the box at the back via the usb port.go into the menu and update the firmware via usb. this will give you the latest firmware and a good freind Breed has dun us all a favour and sorted the channels into favourites and removed the tiresome channels that can cause us a bit of problem. if you use your own channels some sky sports channels cause a reboot loop. the quickest way to fix is pull the sat wire out reboot change channel then remove it from your fav's. pick another sky sports channels as there are normally doubles of every sky sports channels.

-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXQVVGTL

fill yur boots up

Is there any latest fix for rebooting issue on sky sports channels.