Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux

giucol

Registered
On image openatv 6.1 key 8 when active CCcam need write /var/keys/ to copy on correct destination in the file CCcam.cfg?

[email protected]

Registered
dipende dall'immagine che usi e la destinazione dei server. la 1.7 va in ect/CCcam.cfg, mentre se hai una immagine con percorso urs/keys/CCcam.cfg devi scaricare dal pannello corvo boys - utility - free cccam, la versione 1.4 di lululla. Spero di esserti stato utile. Ciao.

lucpa

Registered
Blocco freecam

Dopo qualche giorno di buon funzionamento freecam 2.3 ho dovuto reinstallare la vecchia versione 1,8 perché sia su Vu+ uno che su Vu+ zero con immagine openpli 6.1 si bloccava e bloccava i dec. e dovevo rifare l'istallazione dell'immagine.
Ora ho montato l'immagine Openatv su Uno e Zero freecam 1.8 e per il momento funziona bene.

Dino4

Registered
It was unleashed by Freecam 2.3 open atv 6.1.
Error VU plus solo4K

The plug-in is not available

kapoaug

Registered
i have the same problem me to. after update from 2.3 to 2.4
the plugin has disappeared, and show me this, on menu plugin.
freecccam (list index out of range),
I try to reinstall again te version 2.3, and its show again, but after, the config. with 8 key, i need to restart te ricever, and the plugin has disappeared again. How to fix Master Aime Jeux.?? I use Octagoon sf4008 uhd 4k, with Egami 8.4 image..

Dino4

Registered
Oscam Modern EMU port 8888

When I update my port, I reset the reset plugin ... and in the plugins the message list leaves out range ... nothing works Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux 1.8 super works, but when upgrading to 2.4, Open ATV 6.1 VU + solo disappears 4K.
Please be patient to the Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux 2.4 ipk plug-in.

xfire

Registered
ragazzi su dm800se che versione funziona? provato 1.8 va in crac
cosa mi consigliate che funziona bene
ho provato la 2.3 mi chiede ip e la porta che ci metto?

stevemonster

Registered
....also to me on image openvix 5.1 with vu + ultimo 4k appears to me "some plugins are not available ..." list index out of range " and the freecccam 2.3 plugin is no available .....

orcobaldi

Registered
i have the same problem me to. after update from 2.3 to 2.4
the plugin has disappeared, and show me this, on menu plugin.
freecccam (list index out of range),
I try to reinstall again te version 2.3, and its show again, but after, the config. with 8 key, i need to restart te ricever, and the plugin has disappeared again. How to fix Master Aime Jeux.?? I use Octagoon sf4008 uhd 4k, with Egami 8.4 image..
Buongiorno a tutti.
C'è per caso qualche novità, in merito al plugin, per farlo funzionare bene in automatico?

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

xDave

Registered
Help in configuration

Hi,
can anyone explain me how to configure free cccam 2.3?
I did not understand what to insert when plugin ask me IP and PORT.

I hope in your answer, thanks.

nadder316

Registered
Hi
I have same question
i have vu solo 2 with openpli 6.2 image and ver 2.3 freecccam and i dont know how configure cccam port and other setting please make a pdf help file for all of user this plugin and we pray you for this action
thanks a lot
with regards : Nader