270cn server

domdom13

Registered
Hi all
just stumbled across the forum while trying to understand why my 270 has stopped working.
I have F200 and fw version is F6.12, my disk is pointing to Hotbird and I have not been able to see anything except for the likes of RAI 1 for a good month now.
I have not checked the MAC address yet... but I do hope service is restored.

BTW maxmerim question is: "can cline be used in the 270?"

george22

Registered
Donating Member
server has been down for weeks now don't
mess about with your mac addy only give you
more problems.it is a good stb but cant rely
on server.
as to your other question 270 does clines & nlines
that's the route I went because of server up &down.

regards
george22

ironalex

Registered
Hello all. I'm not so experieced with the 270cn (bought last week). I loaded the last firmware 6.12 from the cavern and the last softcam from here (these one all ok), but I do not saw any clines on the server page. Should I load another file, or the 6.12 include them ? If I do something wrong, can somebody help me with a private message ?

george22

Registered
Donating Member
hi ironalex
menu scroll along to last box USB
scroll down to server/videoclub
second one down server/server setup
press ok in there you have cline & nline
happy hunting.

regards
george22

happy12

Donating Member
is the 270 working now or am I reading its not as don't know what cline and nline means as mine don't open nothing except fta

george22

Registered
Donating Member
happy12
the server is still down cline & nline
is card share witch we cant discuss to
mutch on open forum if you would like to
know more google it.

regards
george22

happy12

Donating Member
thanks george22
thanks for letting me know as getting so many people saying different things on different places that its not coming back ive got very confused once again thanks regards happy12

ironalex

Registered
thx george
I do what you said : newcamd always disconnetted, but one cccam the row say "connected 10 cards", but scrolling on channels there's no light at all on 13e.

2colby

Registered
Just loaded upgrade patch F6.14 and we seem to be back on server,how long have we got till the next down?,enjoy while it lasts.

maurice594

Registered
OK here fastcar, some channels are still missing, some take a few seconds to open, have not yet done a full check of whats open.