270cn server

2colby

Registered
Servers been off for me for about 36 hours,but has come on again about an hour ago.Wonder how long it will last this time? I loaded F6.16 on 29 Dec.Happy new year to all on the forum.

maurice594

Registered
@pan44, yes f6.16 if you want, thread above mine was referring to it so I just kept it short!!!
If you are having problems try to reinstall it does open channels!!!

2colby

Registered
can any body tell me whots on f616 just loaded it cant see any differences thank in advance

It doesn't appear to open anything new,but to me the pizza film channels seem to run a little smoother now.(just watch them turn to mush now I've said that!)

maurice594

Registered
Sorry for late reply but had strong winds yesterday and this mornimg but now got my dish back!!
I have noticed that pizza are more stable and S*t 6 opens instantly, before I would have to wait or go to another "Training Channel" to get it open.
Also Utube and Vid Club are working for me, this is the first time since I have had the box those have worked.
I am still testing and will report back later.

beren

Registered
I can confirm that now italian TV works better...not good as on MV 260wifi but is usable, still some microfreezes but I can live with it...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

satman10_0

Registered
Nilesat channels

Most of the Be** Sports HD and SD channels opening with F6.16 I am not sure if they did with F6.14, as I tuned them in after updating the firmware.

Tune in 10.853H, 11.449H, 12.245V, 12.265H, 12.284V and 12.476V

Last edited:

beren

Registered
Same here...

BTW is there a way to import CCC config file from USB? Decoder seems to accept it but won't create any server in the config menu.
Maybe I do smth wrong when write the lines?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk