New Nagra 2 channels on 116.8 west

montana16

Registered
I found a bunch of channels that vplug is identifying as Nagra 2 encryption. How do I know it is Nagra 2 and if it is, can someone point me in a direction to learn how to get keys?

lemme

Registered
I hope that's true but why would a new provider be using an encryption that was hacked 13 years ago?

kebien

Registered
The CA ID in your picture show 1835.
Using table 84,oversized ecm packet.
Is definitely NOT nagra 2.

Last edited:

montana16

Registered
I do not know what table 84 is and don't know to tell if it is g3 or g4 but will get data from stream if it will help with anything.

lemme

Registered
Do a 5 minute stream record and post a link to it. Hopefully someone here will confirm it.

kebien

Registered
I believe I confirmed it before.
Is not nagra 2 (which uses smaller ecm packets,and tables 80/81 generally,and was using CA ID 1801)
The version you cannot know by recording the stream,is pointless.
Not much more to know about it,is not hacked.

lemme

Registered
Ok then someone with an orby ird should post the system info screen that shows the rev of the cam only. There are actually some capable of decoding g3 stream logs despite the people who say otherwise.

kebien

Registered
Ok then someone with an orby ird should post the system info screen that shows the rev of the cam only. There are actually some capable of decoding g3 stream logs despite the people who say otherwise.

Not sure what you mean with decoding,but I guess is decrypting the packets.And you imply they are emulating.
The only way nagra 2 was decoded was with a complete full dump of the card,including sysrom,a work that was possible because the initial reading was possible and tons of work by highly specialized individuals (this people is gone now),with nagra 3 (or upgraded 2) nobody was able to read anymore,so your chances are zero for this service.
My guess is you have never seen any EMM or ECM decrypted packet,and believe because someone says it.If that so,no point to explain more to you.
My point is there are believers everywhere,of any kind,and only the ones that know about nagra are the ones to be considered.(they would not be asking what they already know)
Out of curiosity I want to ask you to ask your friends for a decrypted EMM (global or Unique) or ECM as to make the story more believable.
Basically you would need a full dump (eeprom,rom,sysrom) of a card 1835 to be able to emulate.

As a reminder,apparently vplug has no way to distinct between nagra 2 and higher versions,it will always say nagra 2 with any CA ID 1801 and up.
But Anubis would know better.

Last edited:

lemme

Registered
If you really believe the g3 is secure ask why the providers are moving to the g4
Costing them millions. Iks is part of the blame but not nearly all of it. Besides oscam is using g3 cams now too.

iq180

Registered
I found a bunch of channels that vplug is identifying as Nagra 2 encryption. How do I know it is Nagra 2 and if it is, can someone point me in a direction to learn how to get keys?

What TP and SR is this on, I would like to have a look at it????

kebien

Registered
If you really believe the g3 is secure ask why the providers are moving to the g4
Costing them millions. Iks is part of the blame but not nearly all of it. Besides oscam is using g3 cams now too.

Being able to use a subscribed card in a card sharing network is not the same as to be able to emulate the system.
You only (and somewhat also difficult task) need to know the pairing algo and keys.

You have to start asking yourself why they started testing g4 when N2 was still being used,meaning they tested 3 and 4 at the same time,and if I am remembering correctly I was the one reporting the situation.
So g4 was already meant to be before any attempt was even made to crack g3.
IKS is a term invented by the FTA pushers,the real term is Card Sharing.And it means they didn't invent anything new.
So,please,not the time to challenge others with no-proof theories made up by the FTA people.
Unless you can show a decrypted packet,and let people to prove is valid,N3 is closed.Do not worry about what they tell you.