Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo review.

conhen

Registered
Solved: Oscam is already installed in Ariva4K, it is inside the mcas-20160712-v2.0.6.29180.apk package, when you install that, you install also Oscam and its configuration files. Then, you can easily edit the configuration files by the web interface, at this http address:
your ariva ip address:22684 (i.e. 192.xxx.yyy.zzz:22684).
That's all, folks :)

Having trouble accessing web configuration page. It won't load in my browser over WiFi. Does it need to be through a wiredconnection in my router?

kmanderb

Registered
Epg is working poorly. It loads at the most ongoing program and the following, nothing more. Something wrong in my configuration, or are there alternative Android aps that works for more than one country?

hasafly

Registered

Thank you. I will try when i get home.

Hope it works......because i dont want to put one by one, every CS lines by the remotte control! :)

I have other doubt:

This receiver have bult-in bluetooth connection? What's the bluetooth version?

On official page, i cannot get this information.

Regards

hichamelouali

Registered
Ok, i rooted, i did this way:
hxxp://forum.satkurier.pl/topic/16565-ferguson-ariva-4kariva-4k-combo/page-3#entry1156087
Hi Sting, I want to use Cccam or Oscam for my Ariva 4K too. can you help? is the rooting very important for cccam or oscam to work? Thank you for your feedback

conhen

Registered
Hi all. Ariva has gone very unstable.Started as a lip sync issue and now Have lost numerous channels on fta. Performed factory reset and started again but same result. Tried to update firmware from ariva website via usb but update app would not open the zip file saying error opening file. Is the update gonna sololve the above issues or should I be looking for my money back? And ideas on getting the firmware to install? Many thanks in advance

hasafly

Registered
Is there any way to remove homescreen bottom icons?

For sample, how to remove "Filmbox" Icon?

Regards

diremark

Registered
Channels

I just bought this deco and when looking for channels, only leaving the horizontal polarization. By putting a vertical frequency signal runs out. Any solution?
Greetings.

hasafly

Registered
Make a single sat scan in Blind mode......it will find every transponder!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

diremark

Registered
I made the blind Search mode but still do not appear for example the Spanish platform. Any other option?
Thank you

hasafly

Registered
Yes. She has the latest.

then i must assume four scenarios:

1 - Defect connections between lnb and receiver
2 - Defect Ferguson unit
3 - Defect LNB and/or bad positioned
4 - Bad SAT/LNB configuration, on settings

Please, review all this points.