More than 2000 GB CSA-RBT v1 tables

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Damn, it looks like most of the 08hx00h files are missing.

I will keep trying....

I don't suppose these are available elsewhere other then Mega?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Is there any program that can manage lots of downloads from Mega?

If I use Megadownloader v1.7, I get mostly errors and very few files will download.

If I manually download one at a time, they all download fine.

Obviously I want to speed the process up or my sub will expire before I am finished. :D

Motogato

Registered
Is there any program that can manage lots of downloads from Mega?

If I use Megadownloader v1.7, I get mostly errors and very few files will download.

If I manually download one at a time, they all download fine.

Obviously I want to speed the process up or my sub will expire before I am finished. :D

Mipony....

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Still the same problem.

It downloaded the first file then every other file gave an error and wouldn't download.

I have configured Mipony for a premium account with Mega.

I will have a fiddle with the program when I have more time.

Now it's time for a nice steak and a few beers. :D

trendnet

Registered
I need some advice please I am useing the megasync to download the rest of the csa files but my question is why when i download one file it is uploading it after ? is it my settings are wrong btw i am useing the free 50gb but today i would buy the $10 one month to finesh the rest of the file i didn't download ....thanks for any reply ......

fred25

Registered
Hi,
I'm brand new to all this and wanted to give it a try. My question is, do I need to download all 12 groups(V2) before I can add them to the CSA Rainbow Tool? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Fred25

geor21

Donating Member
Hi,
I'm brand new to all this and wanted to give it a try. My question is, do I need to download all 12 groups(V2) before I can add them to the CSA Rainbow Tool? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Fred25

Yes my friend,that 12 groups compose a table..

Deviance

Registered
Hi, how do I check the downloaded files and compare with the hashes that Colibri states on the links.txt? I can check single file with fciv.exe filename.z01. It takes too long time to check. Any easier way?

zuchnet

Registered
Thanks @Rickk
I downloaded from this link unfortunately the problem still occurs :(

Who can upload this one file please ? :mecry:

dahaka

Registered
zuchnet
Compare your downloaded files checksums with MD5 checksums @ linklist_B8hxFFh.txt

Like this

MD5 checksums:

687ced24ec4625975dad0f7344956055 B8hxFFh_table1.z01

valdichiana1

Donating Member
Table 15

Thanks for replay:I am trying to unzip Table 08hx00h (1) ,but the unzip stops at table 15,so I am not able to go in.Someone has this table or can tell me where I can find?It is not possible to connect to mega.
Thanks in advance
Alberto from Italy