Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Sly UK Cards now work on Cuberevo

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 04-10-2009, 10:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Sly UK Cards now work on Cuberevo

On checking last night found my sly uk card works on my Cuberevo box using internal card slot/emu

Image is PKT E2 5.6 on USB stick with mgcamd & newcs as internal emu

Not sure if many folk were aware of this if its old news please ignore

Wanted to ask if anyone could post any known issues as previously sly cards wouldnt work on internal card slots

Also does anyone subscribe to HD package & does this work on using internal emu
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catseye For This Useful Post:
arken (06-11-2009), empb (04-10-2009), [email protected] (04-10-2009), Rocknroll (04-10-2009)
Old 04-10-2009, 13:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

refering to another place mgcamd & newcs is a perfect solution, to enable premium services like HD you need to insert the boxkey in newcs.xml

"example your boxkey is 0157862536, enter these serial into an calculator without the first zero-digit -> 157862536 and convert it into HEX, result will be 968CA88 but as boxkey needs to have 8 digits so add 0 in front of it and add to newcs.xml in device settings <boxkey>0968CA88</boxkey>"

(thanks & greetings to orignal poster )
The Following User Says Thank You to smurfette For This Useful Post:
arken (06-11-2009)
Old 04-10-2009, 13:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for the info

Where would you locate the box key on Sly UK HD sub?
Old 04-10-2009, 13:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

sry my fault, boxkey = serial of your sky digibox, which you cand find under services/system setup/system details
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfette For This Useful Post:
arken (04-10-2009), catseye (04-10-2009)
Old 04-10-2009, 17:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Just to add your sly card would have to put in your sly box on regular basis to ensure its kept up to date, etc
Old 05-11-2009, 17:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can i ask if that was the white sly card you tried? and is it safe to put mine (white version) into the card reader without damaging it. I heard that they ran at a different voltage

Last edited by Bacardi; 05-11-2009 at 17:25..
Old 05-11-2009, 17:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,283 Times in 3,302 Posts

make sure you dont overclock the card above 600 in newcs.xml
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brummie For This Useful Post:
Bacardi (05-11-2009), Ferret (05-11-2009), m7ckey (05-11-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 17:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have it set at 357 so i should be ok, or does it need to be 600?

cheers
Old 05-11-2009, 19:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have got the non premium chans to work, however i can not get the movies or sports to clear. I have edited newcs to include my boxkey, but i get no joy. Now before you shout you got the wrong bk, i went settings and the details (new sly hd box)and used the serial number (dropping the 0)and converted it to hex and added the 0. To double check i tried another converter and i got the same result, and i also put the example in from above and got the same number as above.

So any thoughts as to why i can not the premiums?

cheers
Old 05-11-2009, 19:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,283 Times in 3,302 Posts

check your boxkey is correct with this

h**p://boxkey.110mb.com/

thanks to Marija12
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brummie For This Useful Post:
arken (06-11-2009), Bacardi (05-11-2009)