New VUGA Sat H265 HEVC 1080P

tony52

Registered
hi all
I've just seen this tread for this new receiver, so I don't know anything about it and would like to ask a few questions I hope someone can answer them, I would like to know about both receivers the vuga sat h265 hevc 1080p, and also the combo version
1. are they both have 4K?
2. are they have a cam slot?
3. can they have multistream on 5E?
4. how much each one cost?
5. were I can buy one?
I hope someone can answer this question
thanks

ARA$H

Banned
hi all
I've just seen this tread for this new receiver, so I don't know anything about it and would like to ask a few questions I hope someone can answer them, I would like to know about both receivers the vuga sat h265 hevc 1080p, and also the combo version
1. are they both have 4K?
2. are they have a cam slot?
3. can they have multistream on 5E?
4. how much each one cost?
5. were I can buy one?
I hope someone can answer this question
thanks

hi
1.no
2.no
3.yes
4.5. Search the word /VIARK COMBO/ in googel You find several online stores

Francescone

Well Known Member
Two questions please.
1) What about DD+ audio on french channels at 5W multistream? Many boxes do not support it, and you have no sound on all these channels.
2) What about server access duration for BISS AU? Maybe 1 year, then? Or is it ever? Thanks.

SilverHippy

1. Yes on all HD multistream channels that can be opened
2. Don't know maybe someone from the "team" could answer.

Regards :thum:

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
My guess would be that at some point they will introduce a charge for Biss autoroll.
I am not sure too many would sign up for that as there is a lot of ambiguity and distrust as to how the biss keys are found.

SilverHippy

On the Combo it's...Menu > Times > Sleep Timer or Standby Time > select > press ok then press left or right press ok & exit. Might be the same on the Sat model.

Regards