cccam 2.0.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgeneral

Registered
CCcam 2.0.11 ( Nabilosat E1)

This package will automatically install CCcam 2.0.11 to your Dreambox equipped with Nabilosat Enigma 1 image.
The full package includes the CCcam.cfg file. Your current CCcam.cfg file will be replaced. If necessary, take a backup.
The only bin package does not include the CCcam.cfg file.

Also available in the yellow panel for direct download to your DM.

Code:
Change Log
-support caid tunnelling
-improved chid selection

Enjoy Nabilosat Images

elgeneral

Registered
CCcam 2.0.11 ( Nabilosat E2 )

This package will automatically install CCcam 2.0.11 to your Dreambox equipped with Nabilosat Enigma 2 image.
The full package includes the CCcam.cfg file. Your current CCcam.cfg file will be replaced. If necessary, take a backup.
The only bin package does not include the CCcam.cfg file.

Also available in the yellow panel for direct download to your DM.

Code:
Change Log
-support caid tunnelling
-improved chid selection

Enjoy Nabilosat Images

B

boxgot

Nabilosat darkstar II here. tried to install the
e1-CCcam_2.0.11_081206.tar.gz
but saw message that it is not a nabilo file.
Tried to rename it to
e1-CCcam_2.0.11_081206.nab.tgz
but no results again (yellow panel)
Tried also unzip the gz and install the files with dcc but again cccam did not work.
So I installed again 2.0.10. However I have tried many softcam.keys and only Polsat can be unlocked
If I use another emulator, is there possibility to unlock more channels?
Thank you!

Hi regbulk
You canot install a tar.gz file in nabilo images.not even if you rename it.For nabilo images you need a TGZ file.

Not much remained to watch with emu-s.
Still: Digi-tv Pack on Thor0,8west,Some cha. of POLSAT Pack,ORF astra 19...

Unzip first.
Here is the TGZ file.Try it.

B

boxgot

I have again problem. I install it but canot start the emu. As I have understand there is a file with the script which starts the emu ---.sh Can I find it?

Somehow i dont kapish.But this file ( above attached)is a originally nabilo file taken from their server.Maybe you dont have enough var space.Try this one only bin;

Pattyren

VIP
CCcam2011_NewCS165.nab.rar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NewCS 1.65 + CCcam 2.0.11 (NabiloSat E1)

This package will automatically install CCcam 2.0.11 + NewCS 1.65 to your DM equipped with Nabilo Enigma1 images. The package includes the CCcam.cfg file. Your current CCcam.cfg file will be replaced. If necessary take a backup of your current CCcam.cfg file before downloading and installing this package.

Enjoy Nabilosat images.

Status
Not open for further replies.