No Picture Only Sound on HDTV Channels

dromeas

Registered
I am using my IPBox 9000HD PLUS with 2 DVB-S2 tuners and without HDD for almost 2 days. I uploaded several images,
including the official ones.

I tried watching Anixe HD, Astra HD promo on ASTRA 19E, Luxe TV HD, Luxe TV UK, Melody Zen on Eurobird 9 9E.
Sound comes, menu ok, but no tv picture. There is no problem on SDTV.

I tried latest 4 original images and, SifTeam-0.02.5, SifTeam-0.02.6-r6697 ,Powerboard Images.v1.2 based on r6697

I tried HDMI,YpBpR and RGB output, I tried 1080i ,720P ,576p, 576i,..PAL NTSC...almost all resolution combinations.
I tried tuner1, tuner2.

My display unit is an HD Ready 42inch Plasma TV with HDMI,scart,....YpBpR inputs. I get HDTV picture with other
HDTV satellite receivers without any problem.

Is there a special image or plugin for my problem? Or any trick?
Do I have to install an HDD to watch HDTV?

Is my IPbox9000 defective?

Last edited:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
i dont know why you haveing problems ...at the moment i'm on Premire Discovery HD Deutschland working fine ..i'm useing gold scart lead.....

do you get any picture on other premiere channels???

dromeas

Registered
I do not get any picture from premiereHD, cyfraHD, itv Albania HD
channels. I look these channels on cardshare on any other HD receiver (next2000hd).

dromeas

Registered
Thank you for your quick response xxxAxxx. I made a telephone conversation with the technical service of the sat shop where I bought the IPbox. Told them the situation. They wanted the box to be send back to them for a diagnosis. That is all. I am waiting the result.

Last edited:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
good news for you...

but i dont understand did you get any picture none HD channels....??

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
problem one of the image you flashed to do box...a bug on decote HD channels pmt...

clear the bug from your receiver you must not upload all the images like that bug will remain there...

If you did like this...

exampel:

first upload a orginal image it canbe r6153 or r6543 after

you must upload last one base on orginal from SifTeam-0.03-r6697

should work with out problem...but is good you send did back....

dromeas

Registered
I used this box for 2 days.
The problem was present from the beginning. I never watched a single HD frame since I got this box.
I uploaded the original image "9000HD_1.0.r6697_usb_all_noboot" than the "IPBox9000_SVN_r6697_Powerboard_mod_V1.2" but it did not worked.

Last edited:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
hi.this are mod image's ,,,same of the orginal base and mod images will not work in same app...cos of using script this why ...this are small bug will not kill the box ..same errors like your's or booting after each other, no HDD but fun runs or trying to swap HDD on start up,worng TP info and so on..

dromeas

Registered
Hi, The 1st image I uploaded was ( 9000HD_1.0.r6697_usb_all_noboot) from

It is the same image from

(usb_all_noboot.img, 33,296,384 bytes one)
I thought that image as an original image not a mod one.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
any how we do not talk any more regarding images...what is mod or not mod it..

also we have to think from your end to...

I test the image's all no problem small bug's but they working fine...

one of the image yes it was a issue regarding the HD channels but it's solved long a go....

i'm sure they will fix and send did back to you...

regards

dromeas

Registered
Hi xxxAxxx
Thank you very much for your kind response. I hope this small issue will be fixed by the service.

Regards.

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
He he he i hope they can fix cos your box is not from DGS ...it's clone box .....
HDBox 10000
it's very normal you have this problems ...

AlSO WE DO NOT SUPPORT CLONE BOXES...HERE

dromeas

Registered
I think neither ABCOM IPBox 9000 nor the HDBox 10000 are clone, they are from the same factory with the same physical and functional properties.Commercially distributed with different names in different countries.

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
we can see what you have clone box same of the drivers not working cos main board and chip set are not the same...

dromeas

Registered
The sat shop replaced the box. They told me the the default was physical, not due to the software. Now I can see the HDTV channels clearly.

Last edited: