Updating Technomate7102

Starburst

Registered
Hi, i have a Technomate7102HD with magic eye attached. I have had it for about 7 years, but never had much time to properly use it, and I have been told that I need to get it updated as most of the channels have change etc, Having really never got into proper useing the machine can anyone help me. So to update the channels and everything else do I just need to locate the last Technomate patch and install it,(will that update all earlier patches ?) or,I am not sure of these other terms Software Files, phontompatches,Firmware ?????????? Please can anyone put me on the right track, what I have to do, many thanks.

Starburst

Registered
Hi, sorry, should have said , Technomate 7102 , is a Motorized system set up , with a magic eye link up to another television in the bedroom.

Starburst

Registered
Hi, sorry I have just sent you a quick reply saying my Technomate 7102 super HD is a Motorized system set up, the dish has 2 LNB,s attached. On looking at what you have sent me a download phantom patch 2016,also a channel list download, do you do the patch first and then the channel list download, in which order please. Thanks, as I have said I am not clued up on this, although I have had it for quite sometime, but now would like to learn, hence joining this Web site.

Starburst

Registered
Hi,I've come back after the festivities, till trying to get use to this site, think I've maybe sent reply n wrong section as nothing heard, so will send it this way. Than! You for sending a phantom patch also update channel lists downloads. I should have said the Technomate 7102 super is a motorised system, the dish has 2 LNB arms attached, I am sure at the time was mentioned Astra and Hotbird. Although,, confused again, this is a motorised set up, which covers the ARC anyway.? Therefore, do I just installed the patch first then the channel list or visa versa, and my second question if I install the channel list will this cover all stations on a motorised system. Thanks, hope this gets to you.

Starburst

Registered
Up ****** Technomate 7102

Thank you William for sending phantom patch and channel list download. As I am now trying to learn and manage the Sat motorised system, please can you tell me in which order do I input the downloads, phantom patch first ????, also would the channel list cover the full ARC of the Sat channel system. Thanks.

Starburst

Registered
Thank you William for sending phantom patch and channel list download. As I am now trying to learn and manage the Sat motorised system, please can you tell me in which order do I input the downloads, phantom patch first ????, also would the channel list cover the full ARC of the Sat channel system. Thanks.
William, sorry, I don't think my replies are getting through but do apologies if they are and I am being a nusance, I thanked you for providing the downloads for my motorised Technomate 7102 HD super, phantom patch and channel list, my questions were in what order do I input them ??, also would the new channel list cover the full sat Arc ? The dish I have has 2 LNB,s attached, I think at the one it was said Astra/Hotbird ???, many thanks