X1 smartcard (via2)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
View attachment 11414

Code:
Price per Unit (piece): £35.00
X 1 card ( Viaccess2.6 card,suitable for ART and AlJazeera )

The X 1 is the best RSA smart card in the market in stock now

card is delivered with official Os and blank no picture or logo in card its while color

Features

•

Flash or ROM-based microcontrollers
•

Up to 128K bytes of NVM
•

High-performance and low power 8-16-bit RISC Architecture secureAVR™:
-120 Powerful Instructions

-Most single clock cycle execution

•

Flash program memory
•

ROM program memory
•

EEPROM user memory
-Endurance: 500,000 write/ erase cycles

•

Crypto-processor with pre-programmed functions for cryptography and authentication (option)
•

Supervisor mode
•

One or two ISO 7816 I/O ports
•

Random word generator
•

Security features
•

RF variant under development
• Bond pad locations conform to ISO 7816
• VCC: 3-5V

The X ONE card can be programmed by any Phoenix programmer.

Silly thing is that in the same shop you can get 6 Months ART official card for £59.00.

As I already mentioned in some other thread. I am prone to conspiracy theories. So in this case, it could be a nice promotional trick. The news attracts a lot of people to this shop's web site looking for card that has hacked via2.6. Then people check the price of official card( like I did :) ) and then they figure: "hey, why would I buy pirate card which I don't know how long will last for 35£, when I can add a little extra and buy myself an official card".
In any case they make money, if they sell a pirate card, it costs them less to produce one, so they make nice profit. If they sell official card they still make nice profit and get additional subscriber. So it is a win-win situation for the shop and provider.
I'd consider a hack if they provided a card that costs like £60 and opens a provider for which 6 month subscription is £200. Then people could say the gained something by buying such card.

Pattyren

VIP
I still cant believe how people still buy these cards after all the experiences with knot cards, opos cards, .......

Only serve for a few weeks :mad: