Oscam-emu now supports powervu without streamrelay (on dreambox only...)

zappaf

Registered
Work in dm800se - all powervu channels from 9 est.
But where can find keys for 5 est and 4w?
Thanks

kebien

Registered
lonezahoor

The log show no channel change,plus it finds the key and decrypts fine,until the dvbapi error,what comes after that?

Also post the log part where you change channels (unless the dvbapi error happens at channel change)

But certainly looks like it stops reading the softcam.key for no reason,while viewing the same channel

DrTesla

Registered
@lonezahoor

thanks for the log. it would help a lot if you could set loglevel to 128 and then switch channels until it does not work anymore.

this seems to be a (new) bug in oscam, that happens when switching to a pvu channel and then to another channel with a different encryption. I have reported it to oscam devs.

pippone

Registered
hello, can you help me? I have a sim with sunray4 A8P, mounts images dm 800 se if I wanted to know that image and mount that oscam download?

DM9004K

Registered
lonezahoor

The log show no channel change,plus it finds the key and decrypts fine,until the dvbapi error,what comes after that?

Also post the log part where you change channels (unless the dvbapi error happens at channel change)

But certainly looks like it stops reading the softcam.key for no reason,while viewing the same channel

Thx for reply when I tune any power vu channel after if I want change channel than this problem arises only black screen after I restart cam than channel opens

frankviana

Registered
yes, is enigma2 but is not same... on vu+ only via stream relay with openpli or openATV working...

How about try my backup files including the bin (pag 2) post 13?

Post log too see the problem.

Last edited:

gyozo75

Registered
Working fine on Dm800HD BUT only the first soundtrack if you change the second soundtrack not working!!!

kebien

Registered
Thx for reply when I tune any power vu channel after if I want change channel than this problem arises only black screen after I restart cam than channel opens

we all understand your problem,but you keep on saying the same thing over and over,people need more information to help you.
But do change the binary file and see if that solve it.

satfan_cn

Donating Member
Tested successfully on OpenPLI-4.0-beta Ferrari-SSl88F_DM800_201401013 RAED.nfi@DM800HD(SIM1), it works very well.:thum::thum:

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

original oscam-emu patch here

you must make patch normal oscam ;)

this file doesnt work only

only bin files

oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-libusb-Light.tar.gz
Light : Only Nagra/Via/Seca & Newcamd/Camd/CCcam

oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution.tar.gz
oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution

oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-libusb-Distribution.tar.gz
oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-libusb-Distribution

oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz
oscam-svn11082-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution

JimBizkit

Registered
Yes AU is working.
BWTV is difficult, because they are sending EMMs only once -> if you are not watching the channel at this very moment you get no second chance.

P <srvid> <UA> <key>
example:
P 1234 11223344 11223344556677

joeuser

Registered
@lonezahoor

thanks for the log. it would help a lot if you could set loglevel to 128 and then switch channels until it does not work anymore.

this seems to be a (new) bug in oscam, that happens when switching to a pvu channel and then to another channel with a different encryption. I have reported it to oscam devs.

New fix posted today:
Code:
Changeset 11082

Update Timestamp: 11/03/15 14:47:04 (8 hours ago)
Author: Aeon
Message: extended cw tryfix for black screen when switching from multiple cw mode to single cw mode
Code:
Changeset 11083

Update Timestamp: 11/03/15 19:34:20 (4 hours ago)
Author: Aeon

Last edited: